WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looks like another shitty season for the Raiders.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I will be traveling back to the Gay Area. Thinking about going to the game next week. Anyone in the area willing to go to the game?

mbrown2

Reaction score
Get used to it - They are going to continue to miss the playoffs, as long as Gruden is there.
Well they are tied for 1st in the West so I can enjoy for the next week. AFC looks like the tougher conference this year and I think the AFC West will be tougher than most.

mbrown2

Reaction score
So weird, the people on the boat this week are from my town.:eek: Looked them up on FB and we have mutual friends.
Rocklin....they show up wearing "big partier shirts"...and end up passing out at dinner, and drowning on the Jet ski ride...seems like they must be a blast to hang out with at Folsom! :)

Andy B.

Reaction score
I'll start puffing up my chest if the Raiders beat KC then they could be considered legit if its a good came I think we could go 9-7 maybe. Anythings better than 4-12 I don't think the playoffs are in our sights but maybe next year if our defense holds up.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Dan Patrick this morning, pointed out that 7 teams who lost in Week 1 last season went on to win their division or went on to a wild card game.
GO RAMS

77charger

Reaction score
They only beat the donkeys who didn't look that good anyways.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
They only beat the donkeys who didn't look that good anyways.

Let’s us dream for at least one more week before we suffer the fate of being a Raiders fan. LOL

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bo...t9rjibODtOmtvjEw9mI/story.html?outputType=amp

IMG_3126.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
How does someone rape someone they work with and on 3 different occasions? No police report.
Money grab.
Pretty easy to see, isn’t it? Oh, he kissed me and exposed himself, so i kept working with him, a month later he jerked off on my back, so I kept working with him, he raped me a year ago.... Whatever.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Lol

Remember you said that.
Well looks like I don’t even have to wait till end of the year to bump this thread. Cleveland loses to Arizona and the Raiders close out their time at the Colesium by choking against one of the worse teams in the league the jaguars.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
LOL sadly....once Anina they went down in flames!!!!! I had the opportunity to see it fist hand last week from the Black Hole.

2470F5FF-E39F-41F1-807A-85441DA54211.jpeg

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
I’ve been a Raider fan my whole life, graduated high school in 74 and is when I really started paying attention. Season tickets off and on over the years and sad to see them go. I’m born and raised in Stockton obviously Nor Cal. Raider Nation is like nothing I’ve witnessed in sports. I know they are not liked by some but I will say I hate to see any city loose their team. My friend was a die hard Rams fan and others were Charger fans. I guess I’ll have to go to Vegas a little more often now. I’ve been to games that truly you could not hear and the stadium was shaking, Tailgating was unreal.

Happy though some city’s got their team back.

Ray

Last edited:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Well that was a disappointment, would have been nice to see them win their last game in Oakland. Had a bunch of friends at the game because Kolton Miller #77 is from our town and we're friends with his parents.

mbrown2

Reaction score
LOL sadly....once Anina they went down in flames!!!!! I had the opportunity to see it fist hand last week from the Black Hole.
Looks pretty empty for the last game! Oh well...let's see how they do in Vegas...had hopes for them this season.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Looks pretty empty for the last game! Oh well...let's see how they do in Vegas...had hopes for them this season.

That was taken in the beginning of the game. The stadium filled out for the most part.

mbrown2

Reaction score
That was taken in the beginning of the game. The stadium filled out for the most part.
Gotcha....just saw a report things a got a little crazy at the end....crazier than normal black hole Sundays. That was a disappointing loss.