WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looks like Desert Storm 2021 Just Turned Into a 9 Day Event!!!

Tank

Reaction score
Supercat Fest West coming to Havasu the weekend before. Guess we'll head out there the Friday before and just stay the whole week!

These guys go HUGE in LOTO. Should be a cool event butted up to DS21.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Supercat Fest West coming to Havasu the weekend before. Guess we'll head out there the Friday before and just stay the whole week!

IM GAME!

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
And the Boat Show the weekend before...

April is looking like a good month in Havasu!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

I always stay the whole week of Desert Storm. It's my favorite river trip of the year.

Let's pray the vaccine is widely available by then. I don't want a 2020 re-run. Ever!!

EPL

Reaction score
I guess we're In I was just told we have a house from 16th-25th .

Reactions: DWC

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Hopefully you are up at your pad and we can run up and hang at some point.
I do desert storm in Havasu usually, where all the action is. Last few years we have rented a house and slipped in the marina, used to do LBR but once they started hosting the event that took over the docks

Tank

Reaction score
I do desert storm in Havasu usually, where all the action is. Last few years we have rented a house and slipped in the marina, used to do LBR but once they started hosting the event that took over the docks
Yea, it does make it easier when you're in town. But I really love the run from the Needles house down to Havasu. Did it like 4 times in October while we were there.

Tank

Reaction score
As cool as that sounds i cannot grasp those talking about, in a positive manner, a vaccine. 🖕🏽 that not in this lifetime.
Nope. Have never stopped gathering, going to parties, going on vacations, flying, don't wear a mask unless I absolutely have too, will never take a vaccine....Haven't caught COVID yet and frankly, don't care if I do.

I think the vaccine talk was in jest that once it's released the sheep will calm down and the hysteria while cease and things will get back to normal.

calkid

Reaction score
I proudly went to to 2020 Stugis "Super Spreader Event" and survived! Going again in 2021. I believe we had it last November here in Havasu. Lots of our friends believe they also had it here around the same time.

DWC

Reaction score
Nope. Have never stopped gathering, going to parties, going on vacations, flying, don't wear a mask unless I absolutely have too, will never take a vaccine....Haven't caught COVID yet and frankly, don't care if I do.

I think the vaccine talk was in jest that once it's released the sheep will calm down and the hysteria while cease and things will get back to normal.
Normal couldn’t come fast enough. Not sure anyone with new found power wants to return to it though. Scared sheep are good sheep.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I am going to start preplanning a new viewing location. :cool:

Reactions: DWC

37 boat

Reaction score

Amen brother

Boat 405

Reaction score
I always stay the whole week of Desert Storm. It's my favorite river trip of the year.

Let's pray the corrupt media and politicians are gone by then. I don't want a 2020 re-run. Ever!!

Fixed 😜

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Are you actually going to take it?
Yes

I know the science behind Pfizerr’s deal, have contacts there.
I’ve had every vaccine, some many have not due to where I go sometimes
Handle really toxic High Explosives weekly, get radiated weekly on Bomb Calls ,
Training

I can’t wait to give the finger to the little LA County health inspectors when they see me without a mask.

Pros outweigh the cons for me, I work in shit most would run from, all good.

I won’t take the AstraZeneca version (1 shot/last one coming to market)

Bits of virus in that one

Last edited:

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Screw it . 3 weeks of fun
I should take the whole month off from work .

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score

Word

jnmn

Reaction score
I'll be towing my boat there (from MI) for the two weeks, going to be a blast, don't have a slip booked so in and out each day, sucks but at least we will be on the lake.

Tank

Reaction score
I'll be towing my boat there (from MI) for the two weeks, going to be a blast, don't have a slip booked so in and out each day, sucks but at least we will be on the lake.

If you’re staying at London bridge you can get a slip. If you’re staying at nautical you can get a slip or pay daily for beach spot.

jnmn

Reaction score
I'll be staying at our house, we have to use the Windsor ramp they won't let me launch at the Island. Thanks for the info Tank!