WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looks like fun

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
That's methed up! I hope the people in the car he ran into are okay.

I can't stop laughing at watching 20 guys chase him down the street.😂

Good job LapDogs!

LazyLavey

Reaction score
FUK THAT FUK'R!!!!!..............

Sorry... heart rate went way up

Dear District Attorney.... maybe just probation (again)? I had to run cuz the pigs were shooting at me

Mototrig

Reaction score
Am I the only only who saw the cops initial firing as the dude turned to run? Not trying to start an argument, fuk that guy for robbing someone of their car......just say'n it won't look good in court.

I saw a similar scenario in a training video in one of my CCW classes.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
If only he took a bullet in the head the taxpayers would've saved huge $$$ over the years of this scumbag's life of crime

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Am I the only only who saw the cops initial firing as the dude turned to run? Not trying to start an argument, fuk that guy for robbing someone of their car......just say'n it won't look good in court.

Yup, they sure did. He was a carjacking suspect running with a gun. LEGAL all day long. But that would not stop the Libturds from crying about it.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
If only he took a bullet in the head the taxpayers would've saved huge $$$ over the years of this scumbag's life of crime
His family would have been millionaires. At least this way they will only be hundreds of thousandsaires.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
His family would have been millionaires. At least this way they will only be hundreds of thousandsaires.

F this guy's family. The "justice system" is beyond broken if scumbags like this can't be shot and injured or killed by the PD and families can win any $$$

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
F this guy's family. The "justice system" is beyond broken if scumbags like this can't be shot and injured or killed by the PD and families can win any $$$
They get paid regardless of how legally justified any of it is. That is how our legal system works.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
They get paid regardless of how legally justified any of it is. That is how our legal system works.

Yet, somehow, if I adopted a bunch of scumbag carjackers instead of me getting $$$ when they get shot, I'd be sued because I have assets.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Yup, they sure did. He was a carjacking suspect running with a gun. LEGAL all day long. But that would not stop the Libturds from crying about it.

My only concern was the people In the cars around the thief.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
My only concern was the people In the cars around the thief.
I see too many objects down range that aren’t targets.

If that was a hunting scenario, and those are animals not targeted, I pass on the shot.

Don’t know or even pretend to know policy as to non involved folks in the line of Fire. But looks dangerous.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am blown away they didn’t shoot him when he was standing at the door of the car?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
When foot pursuit underway that cop thought to open back seat door checking for possible 2nd moron or hurt kids,dog etc. Damn good thinking on that cops part.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
There is a backdrop for every shooter there. Not all of them included other vehicles and cars.

Still looks dicey to me. Rounds don't always go where you want. Ricochets happen

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I am blown away they didn’t shoot him when he was standing at the door of the car?
Couple decades ago that wouldn't have even been an after thought Dave. Now, just read some of the seemingly innocent comments on here in this very thread. Not saying anyone concerned about the backdrop is automatically anti cop, not even close, but consider what people are focused on regarding police action today and ask yourself if want to shoot someone for simple evading in today's society.🤔

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Yup, so do shots on target.
T&Y
Can you comment on the single shot at 5:04 looks like it’s almost directly at the Van that was moving.

Would you have taken that shot?

Actually 5:02

LuauLounge

Reaction score

Dude fired at police during the car chase.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
T&Y
Can you comment on the single shot at 5:04 looks like it’s almost directly at the Van that was moving.

Would you have taken that shot?

Actually 5:02
Depends. You are seeing a view from a Body Cam which changes the angle of view. No way of knowing if the van was directly behind the suspect in his site picture.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Couple decades ago that wouldn't have even been an after thought Dave.
Hmm, my memory is a little foggy, how old is the modern video camera now? Seems society has lost respect since the mag lite is only used for lite now.

Reactions: t&y