WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lord have mercy!

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
I thought everyone Did that. We use hot dogs though, Costco ones.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
They used to hang a hotdog from a string with mustard on it then ride up on motorcycles and the girl would try and eat it 🤔😎 god old family time ✊🏻😂

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
She's lucky that pickle didn't slide down her windpipe...

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 6.44.42 PM.png

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
It really would have been better if it When she caught it , it just ? Went down the throat 🤔🤔🤔🤔😎🙏✊🏻 You know just like a Dolphin 😉👍👍👍👍 eatn a fish

Sangerdog

Reaction score
The guy on the crane. NOPE, No way in hell am I getting up there. Great employee. The canoes I'll take one. hahaha

ford 4x429

Reaction score
I said the same thing when I watched this! .... Bit of adrenaline pump! :)
A few years back I worked for a German outfit that was involved with the Tunnel project from France to England... In North Vancouver we had several cranes on a tunnel boring project almost 700 feet down hole one of my jobs was crane inspections nothing like that shit ... guy has got to have adrenalin issues...

Nordie

Reaction score
I said the same thing when I watched this! .... Bit of adrenaline pump! :)

When you're that high you no longer understand heights and you just focus, it's weird. I worked on the edge of the grand canyon on the skywalk bridge, and you look over and it almost seems innocent and peaceful. You still respect it, but it has always been that 30-60 feet range where I have that pucker factor.

These guys aren't wired in the head properly.

4Waters

Reaction score
When you're that high you no longer understand heights and you just focus, it's weird. I worked on the edge of the grand canyon on the skywalk bridge, and you look over and it almost seems innocent and peaceful. You still respect it, but it has always been that 30-60 feet range where I have that pucker factor.

These guys aren't wired in the head properly.

I'm in ok shape but my legs would tell my brain to F-off about halfway up and they would have to rescue me

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Make a wish...

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 12.28.37 PM.png

Probably a different wish for this one...
Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 12.29.15 PM.png

River Runnin

Reaction score
And everyone thought that " The Vette get's them wet! " .... But a couple canoe beaters!? :eek: 😆

Nordie

Reaction score
I'm in ok shape but my legs would tell my brain to F-off about halfway up and they would have to rescue me

I've had apprentices lock up at 15 feet, I remember being there when I was an apprentice before. When you climb rebar you have 2 lanyards and 1 position hook. The first time I went up in the air and things are swaying around all of the journeyman were yelling at me to let go, because the position hook keeps you in place. This old timer told me I should ask for a 3rd arm for Christmas. After a week of that I became a vertical guy, and now I get to make fun of my apprentices while keeping them safe. I've actually had to help guys that were in my same class down walls after they locked up.

Heights, you learn to not be afraid of it, but you respect it, once you lose that respect that's when bad things happen.

Probably the worst feeling ever is scaffolding. They call it the 2" heart attack. You're walking along paying attention to your work, and even though you're safe you perfectly step off of lapped OSHA planks and your foot goes down exactly 2" and you instinctively grab something thinking you're falling.

4Waters

Reaction score
I've had apprentices lock up at 15 feet, I remember being there when I was an apprentice before. When you climb rebar you have 2 lanyards and 1 position hook. The first time I went up in the air and things are swaying around all of the journeyman were yelling at me to let go, because the position hook keeps you in place. This old timer told me I should ask for a 3rd arm for Christmas. After a week of that I became a vertical guy, and now I get to make fun of my apprentices while keeping them safe. I've actually had to help guys that were in my same class down walls after they locked up.

Heights, you learn to not be afraid of it, but you respect it, once you lose that respect that's when bad things happen.

Probably the worst feeling ever is scaffolding. They call it the 2" heart attack. You're walking along paying attention to your work, and even though you're safe you perfectly step off of lapped OSHA planks and your foot goes down exactly 2" and you instinctively grab something thinking you're falling.
I'm not afraid of heights actually but I do respect it, it my legs that would give up🤣. Claustrophobia yes.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
But can she catch one laying on her back and not use her mouth?

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score

Same thing while framing houses, except we called it the 1/2" heart attack. Walking a floor or roof and your foot steps down that extra 1/2" and your mind just says, shit we're falling.