WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lost a Friend Friday night...

doc_texoma

Reaction score
She had just celebrated her birthday Monday and went to Brownsville to hang out with her mom.. I get word saturday afternoon that she had passed "quickly and painlessly' so I am assuming a heart attack in her sleep.

We dated but we realized pretty quick we were better off as friends - and she became a best friend.

Theres a big hole where she used to be in my life and I dont think it can ever be filled again....

I hope none of you have to go through this feeling...,

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss, I lost a great friend... The reminders of such great friends is painful.... But yet, you know your life and their life was better because of that relationship.... Time - is the only thing that will help.

TBulger

Reaction score
This really sucks, so sorry for your loss doc.

Joker

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. I'm sure her mom was happy to at least see her one last time before she went upstairs.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
So sad to hear, the loss of dear friends is always difficult..... but passing painlessly and quickly in one's sleep is infinitely preferable to languishing away in a hospital bed. RIP .. :(

doc_texoma

Reaction score
Thanks yall... She hated funerals so her family is not giving her one - which kind of sucks - but in the end anything but what she wanted is just selfishness on my part. Lots of questions in my head but I'm just gonna try and remember the good times and not the shock of her being gone...

Really appreciate all the replies.. Its been a rough few days.

Doc