WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lost a great man today!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss.. My father died 10-11 years ago in January, today is his bday and I spent all day thinking about him.

The one thing I can say is I feel lucky to have grown up with the man as my father..

It sounds like your father in law was a great man and had a positive impact on your life beyond just raising a great daughter. Your family has my deepest condolences.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Greatness is measured in many ways. Your FIL is a great Man. Quite sure he felt the same about you as his SIL. Hold your loved ones close. He will always be in your hearts. Hope, and Love will always remain.

Love and Prayers for your Family.

nowski

Reaction score
I'm sorry for the loss of your Father In-law, Thoughts and Prayers for You and Your Family...

I was a young man when my dad passed away. When I got married at 29 years old I got a second chance at having a Dad. I loved every moment of our relationship and he gave me the title "His Number 1 Son". It was a sad day when he suddenly passed away some18 years later but am very thankful for getting that second chance...

Bear Down

Reaction score
Father in Laws can be really AWESOME... I have been very very lucky... I had 2 great FIL's with Wife 1.0..... Wife 2.0 has given me a great FIL that has taught me a ton as I am raising kids...

My condolences

HB2LHC

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. May he rest in Paradise.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Sad to read this, tough pill to swallow. My condolences to you and your wifes family.🥺

wet hull

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone and the kind words.