WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lost California mail-in ballots.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Were those 10.9 mil just not returned or were they returned THEN lost?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Saw an article this morning.
California lost 10.9 million of the 22million mail-in ballots they sent out.
Gee, wonder who those 10 million ballots were for?🙄🙄
From what I could understand, they are "unaccounted for" which could mean that they either came in and are not associated with a real person, or who knows.

bottom line, that should scare the shit out of any person that likes democracy. (democrats, who always talk about democracy but dont want voter ID)

fuck democrats

Taboma

Reaction score
“After accounting for polling place votes and rejected ballots in November 2022, there were more than 10 million ballots left outstanding, meaning election officials do not know what happened to them,” reads the Wednesday report.

“It is fair to assume that the bulk of these were ignored or ultimately thrown out by the intended recipients. But, under mass-mail elections, we can only assume what happened,” it continued.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
“After accounting for polling place votes and rejected ballots in November 2022, there were more than 10 million ballots left outstanding, meaning election officials do not know what happened to them,” reads the Wednesday report.

“It is fair to assume that the bulk of these were ignored or ultimately thrown out by the intended recipients. But, under mass-mail elections, we can only assume what happened,” it continued.
Holy shit. How many total voters does California even have???????

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
In 2020, there were rumors of ballots being trucked to various swing states. If you had an "insider" friendly to your cause, they could have been run through other states. Which would also help explain how so many states were red on the smalls, blue for the Big Guy...
10.5m is a lot.

Taboma

Reaction score
In 2020, there were rumors of ballots being trucked to various swing states. If you had an "insider" friendly to your cause, they could have been run through other states. Which would also help explain how so many states were red on the smalls, blue for the Big Guy...
10.5m is a lot.
Sorry, not following this logic. How could that possibly accomplish anything ?
As an example of my confusion, we live in a small appendage of San Diego county that's sandwiched between two cities and two sides and a different congressional district on a third.
The ballots we receive in the mail or we'd find at our local polling station are entirely different than ones they receive or vote with less than a mile away. Certainly there's common elements but also many that are different.
I'm sure your situation in Prescott is very similar, so I imagine the differences state to state would be extremely different in anything but the federal races.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
As an example of my confusion, we live in a small appendage of San Diego county that's sandwiched between two cities and two sides and a different congressional district on a third.
The ballots we receive in the mail or we'd find at our local polling station are entirely different than ones they receive or vote with less than a mile away. Certainly there's common elements but also many that are different.
I'm sure your situation in Prescott is very similar, so I imagine the differences state to state would be extremely different in anything but the federal races.
That was my exact thinking as well. What the theory was, basically, was only worry about the fed. I don't know how the technicalities were supposed to work. In my mind, I figured they were like the old ScanTron tests from when I was a kid, just fed through a machine. The machine would register which bubble was filled in for what question. "If" the ballots were set up the same, they could be "scored", as the machine itself doesn't care what bubble corresponds to what name. The signature verification and such are all human things.
I don't know what the truth is really. I still find it hard to believe a guy tripped over a box of Biden votes at 3am.

Taboma

Reaction score
Holy shit. How many total voters does California even have???????
Close to 22 million, hence the over 21 million main in ballots. Of those by the way, about 15.4 million of those were received and accepted, with less than 90K being rejected for a multitude of reasons, like non-matching signature and no signature at all being the top 2.
Given that 17.8 million voted total, some still voted in person, I can't make any math works that gets close to 10 million were missing and unaccounted for.
But that's the extent of the effort I'm going expend on this topic. ;)😁

Riverbottom

Reaction score

I volunteer and work at our local election polling place in Az. I am the ballot judge. ( give out the ballots, least skilled job ) Since we have snowbirds etc. that are not local Az. residents, many people only vote on federal ballots. All of the polls have federal ballots, that just have the federal candidates. Since they don't reside in the state or county they are not eligible to vote on state or local candidates and propositions.
In theory thousands of counterfeit federal ballots could account for fewer down ballot votes.

Taboma

Reaction score
I volunteer and work at our local election polling place in Az. I am the ballot judge. ( give out the ballots, least skilled job ) Since we have snowbirds etc. that are not local Az. residents, many people only vote on federal ballots. All of the polls have federal ballots, that just have the federal candidates. Since they don't reside in the state or county they are not eligible to vote on state or local candidates and propositions.
In theory thousands of counterfeit federal ballots could account for fewer down ballot votes.
So there's nothing on these ballots that identify them as even being from Arizona ? Or any particular location ?

Riverbottom

Reaction score
So there's nothing on these ballots that identify them as even being from Arizona ? Or any particular location ?

I can't honestly say. I will study them at the next election. If I remember correctly, they simply say Federal Ballot across the top. I assume they are printed at the state level, as they match and work in the voting machines.
I have also had younger people that were away from home in the military, that have come in a voted using federal ballots.

jet496

Reaction score
All I know is mail in ballots are idiotic to think there's anything secure about them. All voting should be done in person & require two forms of identification. If you can't make it because you can't leave your house for medical reasons or because your a libby who's just too stoned, 500 lbs or lazy to go, well, so be it.

Also, it was mathematically impossible the way the vote count changed over night, in multiple states, in the last presidential election. And if something is impossible, I would say that's a good enough reason for a full blown investigation to get to the bottom of it, and no, they did not investigate, quite the opposite, they forbid investigating.

530RL

Reaction score
I can't honestly say. I will study them at the next election. If I remember correctly, they simply say Federal Ballot across the top. I assume they are printed at the state level, as they match and work in the voting machines.
I have also had younger people that were away from home in the military, that have come in a voted using federal ballots.
In Arizona you need to show physical proof of US Citizenship to be eligible to vote in a state or local election.

The federal government, due to a ruling by the Supreme Court, only requires one to swear under penalties of perjury that they are a US Citizen to vote in a Federal Election. Physical proof of US Citizenship is not required under this ruling.

Arizona has Federal only ballots for those who have registered to vote using the Federal voter registration form, but have not provided physical proof of US Citizenship, a requirement to vote in Arizona elections.

With respect to military personnel being given a Federal only ballot, they are either 1) non-citizens (you do not need to be a US Citizen to enlist) and illegally registered to vote for Federal races in Arizona using the Federal form, or 2) they are US Citizens yet chose not to, or failed to show proof of Citizenship and are satisfied with just voting in Federal races. There is no “Federal Only“ ballot for non-residents for if you are not a resident, you can not vote in Arizona under any circumstances.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Close to 22 million, hence the over 21 million main in ballots. Of those by the way, about 15.4 million of those were received and accepted, with less than 90K being rejected for a multitude of reasons, like non-matching signature and no signature at all being the top 2.
Given that 17.8 million voted total, some still voted in person, I can't make any math works that gets close to 10 million were missing and unaccounted for.
But that's the extent of the effort I'm going expend on this topic. ;)😁
Yep, I can imagine with the shit at stake, there are forgeries that are impossible to detect, and for all we know the fucking CIA and FBI could be making them by the millions.

Vote and get a blue indelible mark on your hand. Until then, there should be zero trust in these “elections.”

Fuck democrats

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
In Arizona you need to show physical proof of US Citizenship to be eligible to vote in a state or local election.

The federal government, due to a ruling by the Supreme Court, only requires one to swear under penalties of perjury that they are a US Citizen to vote in a Federal Election. Physical proof of US Citizenship is not required under this ruling.

Arizona has Federal only ballots for those who have registered to vote using the Federal voter registration form, but have not provided physical proof of US Citizenship, a requirement to vote in Arizona elections.

With respect to military personnel being given a Federal only ballot, they are either 1) non-citizens (you do not need to be a US Citizen to enlist) and illegally registered to vote for Federal races in Arizona using the Federal form, or 2) they are US Citizens yet chose not to, or failed to show proof of Citizenship and are satisfied with just voting in Federal races. There is no “Federal Only“ ballot for non-residents for if you are not a resident, you can not vote in Arizona under any circumstances.

FB69E719-72C6-42E0-8D19-F7874334C4E0.png

Don’t be a fucking chode, mail in ballot fraud is a certainty. The chain of custody is broken when ANY ballot is mailed out or received. It’s a muther fuckeeeng joke.

jet496

Reaction score

The military needs to provide a means to vote from whatever base they are at. Obviously there will be a few that would have issues like when on missions, but that's just the way it is.

It's all so simple & common sense needs to be applied when we change this foolish, corrupt way of electing our law makers.

530RL

Reaction score
The military needs to provide a means to vote from whatever base they are at. Obviously there will be a few that would have issues like when on missions, but that's just the way it is.

It's all so simple & common sense needs to be applied when we change this foolish, corrupt way of electing our law makers.

Given all the different county, school district, improvement district and city jurisdictions per state out there, the number of ballots would be unfathomable to print, track and process. There were over 100 different ballots in Arizona alone depending upon where one lived in the state. I suspect there are 3 or 4 hundred different ballots in California. Now if a large base has soldiers from all 50 states it would be rife for failure.

We wire millions of dollars, deposit checks, file taxes and do all sorts of safe and secure transactions online every day. Why are we still using a paper and a pen which has proven throughout history to be less safe and more easily manipulated than modern technology? People assume that any non-instantaneous result must be full of fraud, yet those same people want to implement in person hand counted voting procedures that would take weeks if not months to tally?

Why go backwards?

The military does make it very easy for deployed personnel to vote.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Given all the different county, school district, improvement district and city jurisdictions per state out there, the number of ballots would be unfathomable to print, track and process. There were over 100 different ballots in Arizona alone depending upon where one lived in the state. I suspect there are 3 or 4 hundred different ballots in California. Now if a large base has soldiers from all 50 states it would be rife for failure.

We wire millions of dollars, deposit checks, file taxes and do all sorts of safe and secure transactions online every day. Why are we still using a paper and a pen which has proven throughout history to be less safe and more easily manipulated than modern technology? People assume that any non-instantaneous result must be full of fraud, yet those same people want to implement in person hand counted voting procedures that would take weeks if not months to tally?

Why go backwards?

The military does make it very easy for deployed personnel to vote.

12E06B84-35A5-4120-9C72-D26D6ABBE802.jpeg
EE0AC579-5370-42D1-BA0A-865462F0288C.jpeg

And there you have it, the so called smartest person on the board admits he’s a RINO.

Well done, admitting your problem is the first step.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🚗🚗🚗🍩

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
We wire millions of dollars, deposit checks, file taxes and do all sorts of safe and secure transactions online every day.
and yet...millions of dollars are stolen via cyber crime daily as well. Secure my ass! 🤣

Cybercriminals Stole $6.9 Billion In 2021​

yet those same people want to implement in person hand counted voting procedures that would take weeks if not months to tally?

All I ask is that you cast your vote in person with an I.D......maybe vote weeks in advance........scanning ballots via "secure" scanners is Ok by me........some of us believe that securing voting integrity is well worth the wait..matter of fact, Priority One.......what's the hurry when the final impact has such profound impacts on the future of our nation. 🤷‍♂️

Why go backwards?
I say closing the doors that invite fraud as we implement measures to secure our elections is moving Forward, NOT Backwards.
Honest people strive for honest elections. That's why. :cool:

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
and yet...millions of dollars are stolen via cyber crime daily as well. Secure my ass! 🤣

Cybercriminals Stole $6.9 Billion In 2021​

All I ask is that you cast your vote in person with an I.D......maybe vote weeks in advance........scanning ballots via "secure" scanners is Ok by me........some of us believe that securing voting integrity is well worth the wait..matter of fact, Priority One.......what's the hurry when the final impact has such profound impacts on the future of our nation. 🤷‍♂️

I say closing the doors that invite fraud as we implement measures to secure our elections is moving Forward, NOT Backwards.
Honest people strive for honest elections. That's why. :cool:
Voters in Arizona have been voting without having to be present in a specific location for thirty years. In 2020 it was 89 percent of all votes cast.

Going back in time to in-person only voting is not going to happen as a majority of voters will reject candidates who back that.

Given that fact, seems to me one can die on the sword of the past or embrace what the citizens want and make voting more accessible and as secure as possible.

Unless of course the real goal is not honest elections, but voter suppression by creating false barriers to vote under the guise of “security”. 🤔🤔

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Voters in Arizona have been voting without having to be present in a specific location for thirty years. In 2020 it was 89 percent of all votes cast.

Going back in time to in-person only voting is not going to happen as a majority of voters will reject candidates who back that.

Given that fact, seems to me one can die on the sword of the past or embrace what the citizens want and make voting more accessible and as secure as possible.

Unless of course the real goal is not honest elections, but voter suppression by creating false barriers to vote under the guise of “security”. 🤔🤔
"secure as possible"...... this is rich coming from the one who advocates voting via the internet. 🤡
Spoken like the true Liberal you are. ..... "False Barriers" LMFAO......you Libs and your non-substantiated excuses and fantasy's really crack me up! 🤣🤣

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
"secure as possible"...... this is rich coming from the one who advocates voting via the internet. 🤡
Spoken like the true Liberal you are. ..... "False Barriers" LMFAO......you Libs and your non-substantiated excuses and fantasy's really crack me up! 🤣🤣
Demanding in person only voting is a barrier.

Voting via more secure online technology is indisputably more secure than mail in voting.

Seems like you are more interested in proposing DOA in person only voting than accepting that will never pass and working on improving both access as well as resolving mail in voting weaknesses with technology.

Solutions to problems, or results, should include an acceptance of the fact that in person voting only will never be accepted.

So you will continue to be frustrated as your solutions guarantee a continuation of less secure mail voting.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Verified for qualified absentee's no problem...

Voting via more secure online technology is indisputably more secure than mail in voting.
So you now admit voting via mail is not secure? Agreed, security with each is non existent.

So you will continue to be frustrated as your solutions guarantee a continuation of less secure mail voting.

and you will continue claiming to be Conservative as you promote & endorse the Liberal agenda.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score

Seems like you are more interested in proposing DOA in person only voting than accepting that will never pass and working on improving both access as well as resolving mail in voting weaknesses with technology.

Solutions to problems, or results, should include an acceptance of the fact that in person voting only will never be accepted.

This is how they push the boundaries. Move the Goalposts. Make the new abnormal, normal/acceptable. Ballot harvesting/Mail in ballots. Steal the living shit out of everything not nailed down, Move on to the next grift. "Secure online technology..."