WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lost Prop / Drunk Friend

calkid

Reaction score
A friend keeps his boat at my Havasu house and only uses it a couple of times a year. A few months ago he screwed up his prop again and dropped it off at a local shop to get it repaired. Apparently he was slightly inebriated and can't remember where he left it. Someone told him to take it to Skip but it sounds like it may have ended up some place else. This would almost be funny except for the driving and not knowing where he was part. I've never paid much attention to what prop he runs but I believe that it's a 22 or 24 Bravo 1. He claims that it is tagged with Brian E and Scott C (Scott was not involved in this fiasco). Guess he didn't leave his phone number wherever he left it. If it gets spotted somewhere a heads up would be awesome, I don't really want to loan him my spare! Scott who is a partner in the boat has called around but there are a lot boat shops in town.

calkid

Reaction score
Yep' I totally agree, I hope someone was driving him around too. I'm never around when he passes through town and uses that boat.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I hope someone else was driving him around [emoji107]

Since it appears no one has stepped up to remember where it was dropped off, if there was another driver,they were likely in the same condition......:yikes

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
lol...sounds like he got of cheep...but on the other hand... delete this thread!!!!!! now they are going make a law that says you can't be impaired to the slightest degree,and have your vessel, or any of the moving parts repaired...

Advantage 1

Reaction score
I have GPS and Goggle tracking me. I can go back on Google's website and know where I have been.

If he had his phone with him, this may help.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I have GPS and Goggle tracking me. I can go back on Google's website and know where I have been.

If he had his phone with him, this may help.

that and walk in to the shops in havasu... not that many and say you are there to pick up you prop, if they say, as drunk as you were when you came in ,I'm surpised you remember bringing it in... bam.. you get it back

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
If he's having no luck at Boat repair places, Maybe start checking bars he frequents? Maybe his favorite restaurant?

Icky

Reaction score
Did he check his boat? It might still be on it if he was that drunk:D

Eggbeatn ur Ass

Reaction score
Maybe he should get that Detachable propeller permanently attached. Haha

bocco

Reaction score
I thought this stuff only happened in country music. I'll bet he's been to drunk to fish.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Love the perfection in this thread. Classic. Fuck Uber and Lyft, I drive just fine after a few. :thumbsup:champagne:

bocco

Reaction score
Love the perfection in this thread. Classic. Fuck Uber and Lyft, I drive just fine after a few. :thumbsup:champagne:

Use it all the time. But the app is hard to use when your drinking.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Hi. Im _________ did i drop off a prop here a few weeks ago shit housed outta my mind? Ive been all over town and cant seem to find my prop.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm not aware of any other prop shops in Havasu other than Gibbs and The Prop shop? What others are there?

RD

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I'm not aware of any other prop shops in Havasu other than Gibbs and The Prop shop? What others are there?

RD

Every other boat shop in town. You don't have to go go straight to a prop shop. Every one would gladly do all the foot work for you and Mark up the bill accordingly.

rvrrun

Reaction score
If he was that soused, he could have dropped it of at rite aid or bashas'.