WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lost Seat Cushion

DogNamedChevy

Motor Boating
Reaction score
Have you seen my twin? Lost between Havasu Springs and Steamboat cover about an hour ago [emoji41]
uploadfromtaptalk1461873662365.jpg

FreeBird236

Reaction score
If it floats you may get lucky, the power of RDP.:thumbup:

I'll keep an eye on the Havasu News Herald.

rrrr

Reaction score
Back in 1998 I lost a cushion out of my then year old boat, and the manufacturer couldn't provide a matching replacement because that particular dye lot of vinyl was discontinued.

They sent me one that was obviously different, I was pissed off about it for at least three years.

:D :D

I hope you find yours!

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Just went through the this. I actually picked up the replacement from in-stitches a few days ago...

Good luck, hope you find it.

TrojanDan

Reaction score
We got off the water at Cattail Cove after 8p tonight and I saw a cushion that looks identical to the one you posted leaning against the restroom wall nearest the launch ramp. I don't plan on going out tomorrow but if you are out of town, I'll run down there and get it for you.

I figured some honest boater found it and placed it in an area that could easily be spotted. That's how I saw it as we were off loading our ice chests.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
So awesome!! Lost one of mine yesterday and some good people in a pontoon saw it fly out and grabbed it for me. As we were retracing our line, my son yelled out that he saw it as they were pulling it out of the water and in their boat. Glad he was looking that way because I would have never saw that. I was beyond ecstatic!