WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LOTO 2021 with DCB

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
We were very fortunate to have some of our great DCB customers, family and friends come to LOTO 2021. We had an epic helicopter shoot with Tom Leigh and Carter Bahde early Thursday morning.
We shot the four M-37R's together and had time to shoot them individually as well.

Thank you @Tommy Gun Images @HavasuMediaProductions @speedboatmag @tomclinehelicopters
LOTO 1.jpg
LOTO 2.jpg
LOTO 3.jpg
LOTO 4.jpg
LOTO 5.jpg

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Whats cool as well is that in all of the shots everyone has LifeLines on, set the standard, as it should be. DCB continues to impress with the making of your boats into a brand / lifestyle versus a place that just builds boats.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Whats cool as well is that in all of the shots everyone has LifeLines on, set the standard, as it should be. DCB continues to impress with the making of your boats into a brand / lifestyle versus a place that just builds boats.
Yes sir... I appreciate this from you Walt and yes I push the heck out of Lifelines and safety first. We give a new matching lifeline to the purchaser of a new boat in the build and all of the time they option to buy three to five more for everyone in the boat.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Yes sir... I appreciate this from you Walt and yes I push the heck out of Lifelines and safety first. We give a new matching lifeline to the purchaser of a new boat in the build and all of the time they option to buy three to five more for everyone in the boat.

Do you guys deal in these directly or do you recommend someone who does? We would like to buy two.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Do you guys deal in these directly or do you recommend someone who does? We would like to buy two.
We are direct with Lifeline and yes we can sell to you. Like Walt says, they are in Parker and not sure if you can walk in or buy direct.
They will do whatever you want with custom logos and names as well.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
We are direct with Lifeline and yes we can sell to you. Like Walt says, they are in Parker and not sure if you can walk in or buy direct.
They will do whatever you want with custom logos and names as well.

Thanks for the reply, and beautiful shots of the 37's.

Tank

Reaction score
Fixed it. Heard it ran 190 😁

Reactions: DWC

JD D05

Reaction score
I spent 4 full days in a 37 last weekend and that equated to probably 600 miles on the water. That included a run to the Golden Gate and around Alcatraz. We went through all kinds of water conditions and I was extremely impressed with how well it performed. The driver knows what he is doing and had to make one slightly aggressive turn due to a log. The performance, comfort, and technology is truly impressive.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
We were very fortunate to have some of our great DCB customers, family and friends come to LOTO 2021. We had an epic helicopter shoot with Tom Leigh and Carter Bahde early Thursday morning.
We shot the four M-37R's together and had time to shoot them individually as well.

Thank you @Tommy Gun Images @HavasuMediaProductions @speedboatmag @tomclinehelicopters View attachment 1045011 View attachment 1045012 View attachment 1045013 View attachment 1045014 View attachment 1045015

Thank you Tony for giving us a chance to shoot them all at once. I’ve been really wanting to get a shot like that of the 37’s. Each one is so unique from the others and very impressive. If anyone has a chance to grab a ride in one don’t pass it up!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Amazing pictures! The DCB culture is quite unique and Tony being the nucleus of that culture is no surprise. That organization is a class act and a great representation of how to differentiate yourselves in the industry.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
You go in he measures you, pick colors he can ship or you pickup, I forgot his name, Very nice guy to deal with.
We just got two last month, and we had heard the same about measuring etc but they said no. We were going to drive down to test fit etc they just took info and suggested X and Y size for the two of us, all the adjustments in them they fit great.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Every one of those shots are magazine cover or sales brochure art! Tommy has a great eye, and it helps when the product in focus is as beautiful as those!
Glad it was a good trip. Really cool to see the boats out and running.

GaryC

Reaction score
I'm an East Coast guy. But I always liked the look of the West Coast builders. The gell coat work is phenomenal! But I always thought of them as Lake boats. But these M37's....wow! Definitely out of my price range. But, if I was in the position to spend that kind of coin. I would have a hard time not picking the M37 over a Skater, MTI, or OuterLimits! Great job guys!

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Thank you Tony for giving us a chance to shoot them all at once. I’ve been really wanting to get a shot like that of the 37’s. Each one is so unique from the others and very impressive. If anyone has a chance to grab a ride in one don’t pass it up!
I mean it when I tell you Tommy, you get better every time and we all make a great team. Truly impressive shots!

PlanB

Reaction score

Lifeline is located in Parker. Easy to order directly through them.
I'm an East Coast guy. But I always liked the look of the West Coast builders. The gell coat work is phenomenal! But I always thought of them as Lake boats. But these M37's....wow! Definitely out of my price range. But, if I was in the position to spend that kind of coin. I would have a hard time not picking the M37 over a Skater, MTI, or OuterLimits! Great job guys!

A new 37 with 450's would be a great boat! Almost too nice to run in the ocean, but running one out in the big blue would be a lot of fun! DCB is at the top of their game, as usual!