WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lotsa talk on here about supercross but nothing about flashing titties and chick fights...

DBMX

Reaction score
Both of their accounts have been radio silent the last week or so, He has been suspended, and now I see why she is also off the air.

His got closed by Instagram for violating guidelines.... Again. I think that was 3 times in the last 12 months? haha

Riverryder

Reaction score
@bldrinker just so we get this straight are you on Karen’s side or Danae?
The whole crew that runs with fuckstick looks like they are so much fun to watch on the water. I enjoy when he’s on insta! The guys works like a mad man! drinks like no one I have ever seen and is still able to function.

Last edited:

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
My wife showed me the full edit of that video last night and to add a little more context Danae started whipping out her tits at the bottom of the seating section facing toward the upper bleachers.

This would have put her much closer to the Karen’s kids, and everyone else in that section.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
The whole crew that runs with fuckstick looks like they are so much fun to watch on the water. I enjoy when he’s on insta! The guys works like a mad man! drinks like no one I have ever seen and is still able to function.
Karen should have kept her mouth shut.

I think Danae is trashy. I don’t follow her on Instagram but still manage to see her all over Instagram. If she impress’s you congrats.

I’m also a dad that has 2 daughters.
I’m looking at how poor of a job her father did at giving her some self respect.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Pretty surprised about everyone loving the narcissistic behavior. I'm all in for watching a train wreak, but to follow this stuff on IG i don't get it..

I don't have social media, just this site. Perhaps that the reason I don't get following someones else life.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I think this whole deal comes down to time and place. Those who have an issue with it, what if she was in the channel or on a boat in Thompson bay? Still not ok with it? Those who say it's just tits. What if she was over served in a restaurant and decided to pull em' out? Still ok?

RVRKID

Reaction score
My wife showed me the full edit of that video last night and to add a little more context Danae started whipping out her tits at the bottom of the seating section facing toward the upper bleachers.

This would have put her much closer to the Karen’s kids, and everyone else in that section.
So when are you posting the video?:)

HCP3

Reaction score
Is the unscensored link allowed to be posted?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

That’s the beauty about Instagram and influencers. I’m around a lot of well known influencers often and it’s bizzaro world when the cameras’s are off or they’re in the public eye.

I don’t know these folks but not a single one of the dozen others I personally know are the same person(s) when the showbiz is turned off. Like not even similar, it’s weird.

WYRD

Reaction score
Karen should have kept her mouth shut.

I think Danae is trashy. I don’t follow her on Instagram but still manage to see her all over Instagram. If she impress’s you congrats.

I’m also a dad that has 2 daughters.
I’m looking at how poor of a job her father did at giving her some self respect.
But she does have a great set of personalities

Reaction score
Karen did want/try to go a few rounds with the attackers, gotta give her that much...

damn, I can't find the uncensored link...

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Just checked my bill.. latest one has doubled.

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
Makes me want to go back to the beach in Spain…. More tits than I could count. You should have seen my wife laughing at me helping a topless 60 year old woman and her grandkids chase down an umbrella that flew away!