WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lotsa talk on here about supercross but nothing about flashing titties and chick fights...

SoCalDave

Reaction score
This guys like what happened. LOL

1642442540306.png

boatnam2

Reaction score
Reminds me of a super bowl of motocross about 76 or so, no chicks but a couple dudes threw a beer on my pops head coming down stairs, 3 to be exact. I was scared shitless cause pops was all fired up, he knocked 2 of them to ground with clean shots and 3rd dude didn't want any, i knew right there when my day came to become a man and challenge my pops on something, i will be better off just keeping it to myself.
I know this gal was trying to be a momma hen and she was right to do so, but you got to know your surroundings and getting up in the mix I'm sure terrified her kids way more than the set of tits. You imagine when they had to go back to school.

69hondo

Reaction score
That also means that she's available if you want to deal with that shit show.........

Im sure she'll be on some ones boat in a few months

Ah no! Lol, on my best day I could never or want to party like that. I just liked watching the train wreck that was their lifestyle.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Ah no! Lol, on my best day I could never or want to party like that. I just liked watching the train wreck that was their lifestyle.
Hang out, don’t drink as much and you get to fuck her friends it sounds like. Lol

She actually comes across as a pretty good person, who just gets a little wild now and then. This got recorded and she didn’t even know it…well she was blacked out drunk. 🍻

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Hang out, don’t drink as much and you get to fuck her friends it sounds like. Lol

She actually comes across as a pretty good person, who just gets a little wild now and then. This got recorded and she didn’t even know it…well she was blacked out drunk. 🍻

Bill Cosby came across as a pretty normal person too. You aren’t this much drama for the ‘gram and then put the phone down to be a “good person” when at home by yourself with the fuckstick or today’s new fuckstick.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Bill Cosby came across as a pretty normal person too. You aren’t this much drama for the ‘gram and then put the phone down to be a “good person” when at home by yourself with the fuckstick or today’s new fuckstick.
Did you watch the interview? She’s just a partier, doesn’t mean she’s a bad person. If I were in my early 30’s again, I wouldn’t date her for long but it might have been fun for a bit.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Did you watch the interview? She’s just a partier, doesn’t mean she’s a bad person. If I were in my early 30’s again, I wouldn’t date her for long but it might have been fun for a bit.

I'm not saying she's 'bad". She's just a drama magnet...

gqchris

Reaction score
Fuckstick was sponsoring her, so it sounded by the interview that he had enough of the bullshit. Pack your shit and leave.

Stay tuned for her Only Fans....coming soon!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Fuckstick was sponsoring her, so it sounded by the interview that he had enough of the bullshit. Pack your shit and leave.

Stay tuned for her Only Fans....coming soon!

No shit. Supercross was the kickstart for that. Only reason she hasn’t to date was because she had someone picking up the bill :)

Last edited:

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Sounds like she is a nurse based on her work schedule during the interview. Wish she could have been my nurse during my 21 day ICU visit. Her flashing me her boobies might have healed me quicker.

4Waters

Reaction score
Sounds like she is a nurse based on her work schedule during the interview. Wish she could have been my nurse during my 21 day ICU visit. Her flashing me her boobies might have healed me quicker.
Not sure the blood loss to major organs would have been good🤣

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what female entourage Fukstick ends up with. No more redhead? C'mon man!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I dont have a problem with her. Would be a lot to handle in a party situation though. Lol