WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Love your site but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayson1971

Reaction score
I payed it but wasn't happy and won't do it again 60 bucks for a youth shirt and an adult shirt. Not sure if prices have gone up that much and that the ( new norm). Maybe Its just me butI got more from the desert storm venders for the money. Yall can talk shit don't care just my opinion.

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Like I said won't again. Once only if that's the norm

Rayson1971

Reaction score
I new when I did it that if this is the new pricing I won't anymore

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
I payed it but wasn't happy and won't do it again 60 bucks for a youth shirt and an adult shirt. Not sure if prices have gone up that much and that the ( new norm). Maybe Its just me butI got more from the desert storm venders for the money. Yall can talk shit don't care just my opinion.
That is a lot for a T-Shirt

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Hava-Gas shirts are still $10, could a saved a few and still got a shirt with boats on it.

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
If you speak how you write, what cost you was the “lack of English skills surcharge“ you incurred by opening your mouth. Perhaps tomorrow when you’re sober and off the street party high you can come back and use big boy English to explain what your real problem is.

sintax

Reaction score
Am I missing something? Was there some limited edition DS shirts I missed out on?

wet hull

Reaction score
I look at it this way. Gear may be a premium. Good quality and comfortable. I don't mind the price as I sit here and type on a forum I pay nothing for. I also have made personal and buisness contacts all for free. I did however get a year subscription to the 18+. Slow start but thumbs up to all that post down there.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Wow . I thought 50 for the two tanks i bought at the boat show was a little expensive . Like you said i hope its not the new normal pricing .

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I went by the shop last weekend and bought a few sweatshirts for the boys and some tanks and shirts. I thought the prices were decent. I know the sticker and koozies were pretty cheap.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
I always assumed it was the koozie with a full beer that offset the price. Usually seems like a smoking deal at the shows.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Sixty dollars for a T-shirt, that's just some ignorant bitch shit
I call that getting-swindled-and-pimped shit
I call that getting tricked by business
That shirt's hella though
And having the same one as six other people in this club is a hella don't
Peep game, come take a look through my telescope
Tryna get girls from a brand?
Man, you hella won't! Man, you hella won't!

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Shirtspace.com

won’t have any cool RDP logos though.

just bought 2 long sleeve button ups, 4 T-shirts, 4 polos and a hoodie for $150

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Lol it’s the cost of shipping from HB to Havasu #RDPEXPRESS Have you priced wooden shipping boxes?

Actually “Cedar” shipping boxes. Seriously you guys best buckle up. Reality setting in on everything on a store shelf. At 30 bucks for a quality “T” RD or Stacy probably nailed it on cost to make the shirt available.Again,buckle up.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Sixty dollars for a T-shirt, that's just some ignorant bitch shit
I call that getting-swindled-and-pimped shit
I call that getting tricked by business
That shirt's hella though
And having the same one as six other people in this club is a hella don't
Peep game, come take a look through my telescope
Tryna get girls from a brand?
Man, you hella won't! Man, you hella won't!
Thrift store shopping again, huh?

HCP3

Reaction score
You didn't get a couple Coors Lights and coozies with your order? I would be upset too. :)

Ricks raft

Reaction score
Have you seen the price of lumber.
have you paid for fast food lately?
Did you drive down in an $80k pickup?
What’s the average boat at desert storm $400k? Probably more.

I believe RDs shirts are American made so seems legit to me. Hell cheap mongolian concert shirts are $45

Rondog4405

Reaction score
When was the last time you bought clothes.. that's the norm these days and have been for a long time.

SW_GLASS

Reaction score
I will take my 25-30 dollar RDP shirts over the crappy 15-20 dollars shirts I get from Glamis all day. The RDP shirts are much more comfortable and way better quality. I have a few RDP shirts that are over 5 years old and still in good shape even though I wear them weekly. Quality and American made is worth the extra money.

Also if 60 bucks for 2 shirts is too expensive for you then just wait till you have to put gas in your boat this summer.

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score
T-shirts have been expensive for a long time. Think back to the early/mid 2000s, $25 was the norm. Even mid 90s, a concert tee was $25, now it’s $50 and sweatshirts are $75.

tees and swag are a cash cow of sorts. I’m pretty sure i saw RD post saying he was surprised at the revenue from this stuff.

we all catch ourselves overspending on certain items. Your $60 went to good people who provide a free website and actually care about the product quality of their swag.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

How'd you end up at the RDP store when you must have been on your way to Walmart for t-shirt shopping?

2Driver

Reaction score
Eh, 2 nice shirts or 1 piece of plywood. LOL I’d take the shirts.

Shit, I just paid $115 for a bucket of pool chlorine yesterday and 2 large rolls of paper towels were $7. But Powell says there is no inflation...

nowski

Reaction score
This is riverdavesplace.com..........not riverdavesplace.org

and besides when the shirts wear out they make great boat rags......

I disagree, they'd make a lousy boat rag but here's an idea RDP micro fiber towels...

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
this

Kids-White-Tshirt-1789-p[ekm]1000x1000[ekm].jpg
plus this
81NTRJCHb+L._SL350_.jpg

$11.50.
Freehand any logo or whatever you want...it will probably become a 'thing'...
Solved
(you are welcome)

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Speaking of inflated prices, have you scene the prices of used boats lately? I just saw a boat that I’m interested in. This ”boat” was for sale approximately 4 years ago for 52g. After 4 years of use, today it is listed for sale at 80g, no improvements were mentioned in the ad. As a wise man once told me.....”there is an ass for every seat”

Status
Not open for further replies.