WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Love your site but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Wife lost her brand new rdp hat yesterday on the lake. Anyone that finds it I will pay a finders fee😁😁
In the mean time, guess we'll go get another(same hat) she liked better in pink.
Personally, I think she lost it on purpose so she could get the "better color"😄.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Wife lost her brand new rdp hat yesterday on the lake. Anyone that finds it I will pay a finders fee😁😁
In the mean time, guess we'll go get another(same hat) she liked better in pink.
Personally, I think she lost it on purpose so she could get the "better color"😄.

Expensive weekend.... 😀

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

LOL, She was talking about seeing a few more colors that she likes. However I’d bet, like my wife, she’d just have the same hat in two colors rather than stage loosing the hat in the water.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
LOL, She was talking about seeing a few more colors that she likes. However I’d bet, like my wife, she’d just have the same hat in two colors rather than stage loosing the hat in the water.
Lost it while getting pummeled on our ride back up the lake yesterday. She'd been sitting on it but decided to comfort her sis that looked terrified in the back seat.........whoooosh, buh-bye hat😏 Sis was fine, just holding on with a death grip. I'm sure having put her glasses in the glovebox didn't help her much...never a good feeling when you can't see what's coming 😉🙂

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
my wife's .02 from last weekend at super cat fest...

Wife, "I like the new T shirt you got"
Me, "thank you, its really comfy, Dave tries hard to get good quality stuff"
Wife, "yeah, its nice"
Me, "so do you wanna feel it? Now or later?"
Wife, "she said both!"

we left the party, best $29 shirt I bought for $30 in a long time.

Well done @RiverDave @RiverDiva !!!

jadenchick

Reaction score
@RiverDiva my husband swears he saw a gray, green RDP hat at the booth. He forgot to buy it and came home this morning asking me to find it. I checked the online store but didn’t see it. I wasn’t there this weekend so I don’t know if the color combo he’s talking about is even accurate. Thank you in advance!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
@RiverDiva my husband swears he saw a gray, green RDP hat at the booth. He forgot to buy it and came home this morning asking me to find it. I checked the online store but didn’t see it. I wasn’t there this weekend so I don’t know if the color combo he’s talking about is even accurate. Thank you in advance!!

we have several variations.. we are going to have to reload this Monday / Tuesday and put what we have left in the store front..

I have at least three grey / green designs I can think of right now..

Blue variation
image.jpg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I saw an RDP tank top, in one of the vids, I Really liked. I'm going be on the hunt for that one now...

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

:D

nowski

Reaction score

I can't tell you how many times my RDP hat (one size fits all) flew off my head while boating. The best attributes of that hat were it floats and it was light gray in color, easy to spot in the water. I literally wore that hat out, the little nylon fibers were poking me in the head so I retired it...
rdp hat.jpg

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I payed it but wasn't happy and won't do it again 60 bucks for a youth shirt and an adult shirt. Not sure if prices have gone up that much and that the ( new norm). Maybe Its just me butI got more from the desert storm venders for the money. Yall can talk shit don't care just my opinion.
You Think T shirts are expensive ? try buying a couple K9’s vests 🤔😎 money’s well spent in our book .👍✊🏻
CFF84ABC-178E-4990-B5AF-67ECB1055FEE.jpeg

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
we have them, we just haven’t had a chance to update the inventory as we are still exhibiting tonight and tomorrow as well. After the weekends over we will see what we have left and put it online and then reorder again to fill the store etc..

We can’t run online and store and trailer at the same time. We just aren’t stafffed for it.
If I had to complain that would be my only one. I wasn’t looking at prices but some of the cool swag I liked was in the trailer. I get it I’m not really complaining. I bought what I liked but I know I would have spent more of the good stuff wasn’t in the trailer. I think between my mom and I less than 200 and the kids love the red and blue line rdp sweaters and I think the rdp kids shirts are cool. I think I got a make boating great again tank.

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Some of us are on limited budget around here and I wanted a shirt and really wanted to get my daughter one too. I almost gave him back the shirts but decided to splurge on it this once. That's all. To some of us 60 bucks is alot Especially with this boating disease.

nowski

Reaction score
Some of us are on limited budget around here and I wanted a shirt and really wanted to get my daughter one too. I almost gave him back the shirts but decided to splurge on it this once. That's all. To some of us 60 bucks is alot Especially with this boating disease.

I went to a car show yesterday and could have splurged on hat's and shirts but didn't. Call me cheap but sometimes in life that money can be better spent elsewhere.

Example: Get a call this morning, wife's cousin is flying into town to spend the last day's with her father who is in hospice and doesn't have much time left. She's on a limited budget / income so we decided to pay for her rental car while she's here so she can spend time with other family members as well...

sirbob

Reaction score
Lost it while getting pummeled on our ride back up the lake yesterday. She'd been sitting on it but decided to comfort her sis that looked terrified in the back seat.........whoooosh, buh-bye hat😏 Sis was fine, just holding on with a death grip. I'm sure having put her glasses in the glovebox didn't help her much...never a good feeling when you can't see what's coming 😉🙂

Haha - that sounds a lot like the scene in our boat coming back from Pirates- someplace south of the elbow my daughters to-go sandwich blew out of the boat - thinking it was a shirt or something she turned her head and lost her favorite sunglasses! She was most pissed at me when I realized it was sunglasses that went over and mad I didn’t turn back. We all have lost lots of things and I usually go back and at least try to fish whatever it was out - but I knew the glasses had sunk.

That didn’t sit well for her and made the ride ride back a long one - more than a few “you’re an asshole who doesn’t care about my stuff” 😊

I was more concerned with not flipping a U turn on the 405 freeway that was the upriver yesterday for something that was gone for sure!

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
If you really wanted the clothing that bad, why complain about the cost? Do you think people that make clothing for their websites and groups have loads of cash and think "well, I'm spending X amount of money on Qty 100 of 7 different styles of shirts, I'm just going to give this shit away for free" I bet you they don't. They are trying to stay in business just like everyone else. You don't see the owners that make the Hot Sauce and Vinyl sauce stuff giving that stuff away for free.

If you have complaints about what things cost, do one of 2 things that the rest of the world does. 1.) Don't buy it and admire it/don't be a hater. 2.) Save up your money to where you can afford the cost and it won't hurt you to spend that amount of money and enjoy looking awesome.

Heck, I'd love to have Eliminator Daytona or a Nordic but I can't afford the $150,000+ and more price tag. I can't buy it now, but I am saving money. Am I going to bitch about the price? Hell no! Am I going to publicly post that they should be cheaper? Hell no! Why? Because I understand that shit I want isn't cheap and if you want quality, you better be ready to pay for it.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Haha - that sounds a lot like the scene in our boat coming back from Pirates- someplace south of the elbow my daughters to-go sandwich blew out of the boat - thinking it was a shirt or something she turned her head and lost her favorite sunglasses! She was most pissed at me when I realized it was sunglasses that went over and mad I didn’t turn back. We all have lost lots of things and I usually go back and at least try to fish whatever it was out - but I knew the glasses had sunk.

That didn’t sit well for her and made the ride ride back a long one - more than a few “you’re an asshole who doesn’t care about my stuff” 😊

I was more concerned with not flipping a U turn on the 405 freeway that was the upriver yesterday for something that was gone for sure!
Well , how do I word this, good on you for taking them to the river and dropping probably close to 2k ( I can’t even figure what a baller weekend costs anymore) and keeping them safe and actually taking them back to the dock and probably even bringing them home. Lol

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many times my RDP hat (one size fits all) flew off my head while boating. The best attributes of that hat were it floats and it was light gray in color, easy to spot in the water. I literally wore that hat out, the little nylon fibers were poking me in the head so I retired it... View attachment 995914

Half Dome!

Have you done it?? With or without the hat??

😁

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many times my RDP hat (one size fits all) flew off my head while boating. The best attributes of that hat were it floats and it was light gray in color, easy to spot in the water. I literally wore that hat out, the little nylon fibers were poking me in the head so I retired it... View attachment 995914
Normally I'd turn back but there was way too much traffic.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

You asshole😂
Unless she bought the floating sunglasses we saw at street party they 100% were bottom feeder bait in those 5 seconds.
I'm sure she'll find some new favorite glasses if she hasn't already.🙂

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Sounds like RD should have some these but then he would loose out on new hat money.
20210425_093830.jpg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It's a lottery draw now so it's a little tougher to get up there today. It's on the bucket list...

Yep. I've done it twice...

Hit me up when you're ready to roll. I'll can give you a whole bunch of tips. 👍

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Old school tip....upon application of acceleration, the attire on ones head simply gets moved to the backwards position. Batton down boys. Duh...😂

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Lost it while getting pummeled on our ride back up the lake yesterday. She'd been sitting on it but decided to comfort her sis that looked terrified in the back seat.........whoooosh, buh-bye hat[emoji57] Sis was fine, just holding on with a death grip. I'm sure having put her glasses in the glovebox didn't help her much...never a good feeling when you can't see what's coming [emoji6][emoji846]
Zig, I lost my favorite RDP hat off your boat a few years ago on the way back in from 3 dunes. It seems to be a pattern. LOL.

Sent Using Tapatalk

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
If you don’t like the price don’t buy it. If you want the shirt buy it. It’s not an investment it’s a shirt, pretty nice of them to hand out free beer I bet no one else did that.
I promise you this. If I was there I would have to buy at least 6 shirts for rdp to even come close to the amount of beer I would have drank. ( that’s if he got the shirts for free) lol

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Zig, I lost my favorite RDP hat off your boat a few years ago on the way back in from 3 dunes. It seems to be a pattern. LOL.

Sent Using Tapatalk

Note to self. If ever lucky enough to boat with Ziggy. Bring extra cash because you’re gonna lose your shit. Hopefully more then hats and someone brings a camera. [emoji33][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taboma

Reaction score
Old school tip....upon application of acceleration, the attire on ones head simply gets moved to the backwards position. Batton down boys. Duh...😂
That's how I signal my wife to get a better grip, cuz daddy's hammerin down. 😂

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Thanks Dave!!!!! With our son in town for a vacation.......

Went down this afternoon and had to spend next month’s mortgage payment on 3 RDP t-shirts. I figure there is no concern of running out of money since the current administration is going to make sure that the government takes care of us. :looking:

0B5E8902-C3C1-43D7-8338-C4A690100C38.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.