WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Low Down on Echo Lodge???

RIVERDAZE

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I know Parker is closed and all but...
Heading back to Parker after a 17 year break from the place.
Can you guys give me the low down on Echo Lodge? We have about 5 families going in July 13-17th.
Reading some of the post in the EL forum some love it some hate it, go figure. Launch ramp = sucks or non existant or broken? Where do you launch?
Is there trailer storage on site once the boat is launched etc?
Is achoring the boat off the beach an issue / challange?

Thanks in advance!:thumbup:
Karl

linus3

Reaction score
17 years, well first off the water runs south to north now. :p Welcome back. To answer a few, the ramp is crap for anything more than lake lice in my opinion but do-able. I launch at Rock House. Really nice, regardless of water levels. You will drive past it on the way to Echo. Just a couple miles south of the park across from volunteer fire station. July is peak time so trailer parking is tight at times. Plenty of it but might not be in front of your spots. Don't park it in front of G-52. Nuff said.:yikes:D A good anchor out far enough you should not have any issues. Just be advised the water goes down at night so anchor off like the others. Don't be "that guy" we laugh at every year. The other Parksmen should be along shortly to chime in as well. Paradise cafe/bar is open now as well. You should not have any issues, have fun and be safe.:thumbup:

500bbc

Reaction score
Don't listen to Linus, G row is the parks designated trailer parking zone, plenty of room. Free beer at G-52 to boot.:thumbup:

linus3

Reaction score
And yes on the cold beer. :thumbup: