RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Came out bitches on Hooters!

FCDB209E-FE42-45BC-9D1A-EBD0D7F371D8.jpeg
32C4970D-E22D-4302-B2EE-EEB7B17F1BCD.jpeg

renodaytona

Reaction score
That’s rad. Been thinking about having mine cut down a bit, not that low though.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I love it. After having a Mach 22 with a similar deal, I wanted the same. Nordic was just amazing. I dropped the boat off Monday, Thane and John had it finished in 24 hours. [emoji15]. They don’t mess around, seriously their customer service is as good as it gets. Nordic seriously has their shit together. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Ball park price range for that Bimini??

I love it. After having a Mach 22 with a similar deal, I wanted the same. Nordic was just amazing. I dropped the boat off Monday, Thane and John had it finished in 24 hours. [emoji15]. They don’t mess around, seriously their customer service is as good as it gets. Nordic seriously has their shit together. [emoji106]

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
My Uncle's is about that height on his Seabring. Looks great, but a bit if a bitch to get onto and off the bow with it up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

KevinR

Reaction score
Looks great.
Bit of a headache when you want to stand up.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Looks great.
Bit of a headache when you want to stand up.

We had the same deal in out mach 22. You just undo the front straps and fold it back. Takes ten seconds.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Looks great Paul, I really dig the black as it ties in with the motor. Never knew Nordic did bimini tops. Going to have to go see them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bocco

Reaction score
Looks great. How is it climbing in and out of the boat?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
We never use our bimin, it is like a parachute.

What speed can you get to with a lowered bimin before it becomes an issue?

Outdrive1

Reaction score
We never use our bimin, it is like a parachute.

What speed can you get to with a lowered bimin before it becomes an issue?

I towed it home from Nordic to Parker with the cruise set at 65. I wanted to make sure it was safe . Ill never do 65 with the bimini up. Its mainly for our new born so we can take her out on a cruise. It doesnt parachute at all.

Its pretty low, but part of that function was to fold onto the 6” area behind the back seat in front of the ski pole. In order to fit there, the bimini turned out that height. I wanted to be able to fold it down and not have it on the gel, or in the way, and ski pole is a complete bastard to get out. So it either had to be in front of the pole, or go over the top of the pole to fit behind it and that would have made the bimini 8’ tall. All in all, it’s exactly what I envisioned, and I can unstrap the front and lay it back in a couple of seconds.

HgH Vltg

Reaction score
Can we get a range? Are we talking hundreds, thousands.....tens of thousands haha.

The bimini on the ghost is like 7’ tall, the east coast guys made sure to give plenty of room. The boats at hot laps so if this is somewhat reasonable, might see if I can get it done prior to bringing it back to the landing.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Can we get a range? Are we talking hundreds, thousands.....tens of thousands haha.

The bimini on the ghost is like 7’ tall, the east coast guys made sure to give plenty of room. The boats at hot laps so if this is somewhat reasonable, might see if I can get it done prior to bringing it back to the landing.

Ill pm you.

hallett21

Reaction score
Low profile biminis are the only way to go! Looks good!

Outdrive1

Reaction score
The only reason Im not posting a price, is because obviously Im in the marine business in Havasu, over the years they’ve done a lot of work for myself and my customers. Im not sure if the price I paid is their full retail price. So I’d hate for someone to say you charged him x amount why us mine x amount.....

Anyhow I got a quote from Seam Dreams for 1500. This was not 1500.

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Ya, no. Visually restrictive.
If it's anything like my uncle's (which it really does appear to be about the same height) it's really not. Unless you're trying to see the plane in front of you or watch the bridge as you go under it.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

D19

Reaction score
Looks good! I had a low pro. Had a love/ hate relationship with it. Looks cool, shades better than a tall one, but a pain in the but to get in/out or stand up. If I did another one, I would likely do another low pro.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
If it's anything like my uncle's (which it really does appear to be about the same height) it's really not. Unless you're trying to see the plane in front of you or watch the bridge as you go under it.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Or check for vessels abaft your beam in a turn.

2Driver

Reaction score
Looks nice Paul.

I had a short one and a tall one for the Ultra. I ended up using the tall one as it was a pain always being bent over......lol but Im old. Its like shoes when you get older, fuck it, they’re comfortable :).

Sherpa

Reaction score
Bitchen pics of my cousins truck on the other side of the boat!'

--Sherpa

Backlash

Reaction score
That's a bitchen boat for sure CCC, I wouldn't ever put a bimini on it! Sunblock and rock it just the way it is!!! I LOVE the STV's!

sirbob

Reaction score
Low profile always wins in my book - Nice!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Or check for vessels abaft your beam in a turn.
My uncle's at least is about 10" above your head. No problem seeing out of it in any direction besides up. The engine blocks more of your view than the bimini. I put his bimini on my boat and had it there for a few years as he never used it and my got all bent up one afternoon. The only issue I had with it was getting in and out over the bow. Seeing and the shade and all was great.