WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Low voltage lights. Landscape or house lamination

riverroyal

Reaction score
So i ended up with 10 vista 9.5 watt lights
They retail for 200 each
Before go to offer up any offers here?
Brand new. Great lights. May keep them for the next house before i give them up dirt cheap
IMG_3199.jpg
IMG_3202.jpg
IMG_3197.jpg

450grip

Reaction score
What is needed to make them operational?
Power supply included?

riverroyal

Reaction score
No power supply included. Just a transformer for landscape lighting. 9.5w each so a 100 watt transformer for all 10.
Let me do some digging...vista makes a transformer with timer, so do many other brands.
These are 9.5 but equal to something else, cant remember. But they are LED so 9.5 pretty bright

riverroyal

Reaction score

riverroyal

Reaction score
Vista makes a smart transformer with a app. If your within bluetooth you can control on your cell.
I think you can do it through your router some how. If your not home.
But im not smart enough for that.
More i read about them more tempted i am to keep them! $2000 worth of lights if i need to buy them again.
Current house doesnt have a need. Not moving for a year or ??

hallett21

Reaction score
Vista makes a smart transformer with a app. If your within bluetooth you can control on your cell.
I think you can do it through your router some how. If your not home.
But im not smart enough for that.
More i read about them more tempted i am to keep them! $2000 worth of lights if i need to buy them again.
Current house doesnt have a need. Not moving for a year or ??

I’d keep them. Otherwise you’ll be selling them for $75-100 a light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riverroyal

Reaction score
I’m years away from using them. I’m not the type to hang on to things I’m not using.
good deal for someone here, I did not pay retail so not a real loss

scottchbrite

Reaction score
Honestly, how much are you asking? It’s on the list of stuff to do and I have some trees the wife wants me to illuminate-
case in point....
43361200-2CB6-4F76-BCBA-5418D6129AAC.jpeg

Reactions: DWC

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Honestly, how much are you asking? It’s on the list of stuff to do and I have some trees the wife wants me to illuminate-
case in point....
View attachment 984949

since they're sold... have you thought about some solar lights from home depot? I tossed like 40 of those things throughout our yard in place of low voltage, with LED they're just as bright if not brighter. The little solar lights charge themselves and turn on/off all by themselves as well.

We originally had the low voltage (12v) lighting with the electrical cord type wire running buried in the dirt. The little "bite" connectors were a complete pain in the azz, they'd get corroded and the light would stop working. The giant transformer took a ton of electricity.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
What city I can give you my price on low voltage lights and db wire and led bulbs

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Do you need path lights , up rights , foggers . Give me a call tomorrow 626-354 0319 Steve bronze ,copper ,black , remember the fixtures only hold the bulb it’s illuminating that finish the landscaping

scottchbrite

Reaction score
since they're sold... have you thought about some solar lights from home depot? I tossed like 40 of those things throughout our yard in place of low voltage, with LED they're just as bright if not brighter. The little solar lights charge themselves and turn on/off all by themselves as well.

We originally had the low voltage (12v) lighting with the electrical cord type wire running buried in the dirt. The little "bite" connectors were a complete pain in the azz, they'd get corroded and the light would stop working. The giant transformer took a ton of electricity.
I have some. The tree canopy blocks the sun part of the day so they end up with partial charges and they aren’t quite bright enough.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Pretty cool of you guys to thread jack this. Im sure the guy on here that bought mine will love to see theres other options
Wtf.
Start your own thread