WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lowe’s...never again.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
F8907944-CC7E-443D-828A-D0CFFB21D2F2.jpeg

gqchris

Reaction score
That shit makes people even more depressed. The spring was fucked, summer was a fucking mask diaper event, and fall is looking just as depressing. Tired of this “new normal”.

I should have visited Lotto this year. Seems like they know how to live a normal life.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Was in Hobby Lobby yesterday and it felt like half the store was covered with Christmas decorations.

2Driver

Reaction score
I remember when people bitched about Thanksgiving being Christmas part 1 now its up Halloween’s ass. What’s next Labor Day Pre-Holiday sales.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Was in Hobby Lobby yesterday and it felt like half the store was covered with Christmas decorations.

The one off College on Plaza?

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Maybe next week we can buy our Valentines candy!

77charger

Reaction score
Went on a bike ride other night yes someone had xmas shit on their house already

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The next holiday IS Christmas. Halloween is cancelled. Thanksgiving will be cancelled because its racist and offensive to the Indians(feather not dot)!! Christmas will most likely be cancelled because santa is offensive to fat people, midgets(ohh sorry, "little people") and promotes the entrapment of wild animals for personal gain! If not cancelled santa will now have to be black!!!

Fuk.. people have lost their minds. We are doomed!!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
The next holiday IS Christmas. Halloween is cancelled. Thanksgiving will be cancelled because its racist and offensive to the Indians(feather not dot)!! Christmas will most likely be cancelled because santa is offensive to fat people, midgets(ohh sorry, "little people") and promotes the entrapment of wild animals for personal gain! If not cancelled santa will now have to be black!!!

Fuk.. people have lost their minds. We are doomed!!

Well, I don't ever recall hearing a mention of at least minimum wage for all those elves working for that big guy. OMG ! Have we been traditionally accepting a form of sl_ _ ery? Oh, the potential reparations!!! Thousands of years worth?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Would be a 3-4 minute walk for me.
Pollo Loco for dinner?🙂

That could work, if I'm here by time you return. I don't plan on being here past Sunday then heading to the Oc. for a few more jobs.

rrrr

Reaction score
The WSJ says retailers are throwing out the decorations early in the hope they recover from sales lost in the previous months.

That makes no sense to me. I'm only gonna buy a present for my wife and grandson. To hell with everyone else. It's not like Christmas in September is going to make me buy more gifts.

😁

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It's not even halloween!!!! 😡🤬🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Well they pretty much figured there wasn't gonna be one.... But with RBG's passing i have a feeling all the political equity of COVID has just evaporated, the news cycle will be glued to SCJ nomination / hearings

In other words, the good news is we might actually get to have halloween, the bad news is that no decorations were made because the didn't think there would be a market to sell them 😂

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That could work, if I'm here by time you return. I don't plan on being here past Sunday then heading to the Oc. for a few more jobs.
Not gonna be back for a while, gas is cheaper here, lol😊

SoCalDave

Reaction score
When Hobby Lobby opened down in Cypress about a year ago I was super excited that a LARGE hobby shop was opening near me...boy what a let down when I walked into the store for the first time expecting to see tons of remote controlled shit...what a bummer...

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
When Hobby Lobby opened down in Cypress about a year ago I was super excited that a LARGE hobby shop was opening near me...boy what a let down when I walked into the store for the first time expecting to see tons of remote controlled shit...what a bummer...
Very true...seems like it's catered to hags and *ags. :D
The only thing that's kind of cool is seeing some of the Revell models that I used to make as a kid.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

WHAT??

You're not into basket weaving and fake floral arrangements??🤣🤣

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I still do not understand why anyone cares when they put out x-mas stuff. How the fuck does it change anyone's life?

If you want to be pissed there are more important things out there to be pissed about.

TLAW719

Reaction score

Hobby lobby in Havasu has had a bunch of Christmas stuff out since July/august.

it’s stupid how they all put it out so early and when you actually need it in November and December it’s all gone.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I still do not understand why anyone cares when they put out x-mas stuff. How the fuck does it change anyone's life?

If you want to be pissed there are more important things out there to be pissed about.

I am not pissed, they are stupid.

jet496

Reaction score

It's just an interesting observation that we've never seen before. It's definitely odd. I suspect Christmas will start getting bashed from the left wing nut jobs & BLMers for offending muslims & I'm sure they'll find some racist shit in there somehow.

Singleton

Reaction score
It's just an interesting observation that we've never seen before. It's definitely odd. I suspect Christmas will start getting bashed from the left wing nut jobs & BLMers for offending muslims & I'm sure they'll find some racist shit in there somehow.

BLM will state Christmas is racist since the elite rich white folks are able to give their kids more gift then the repressed minorities and that the white should gift $$ to the minorities to make up for it :)

When a political racist organization can’t be held accountable and only cares when black folks are killed by white cops it’s a problem to start with

bonesfab

Reaction score
Halloween was cancelled because they could not get all the cheap ass costumes from China.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
The WSJ says retailers are throwing out the decorations early in the hope they recover from sales lost in the previous months.

That makes no sense to me. I'm only gonna buy a present for my wife and grandson. To hell with everyone else. It's not like Christmas in September is going to make me buy more gifts.

😁
Bullshit that was out last year at this time.

guest hs

Reaction score
Didn’t you hear Thanksgiving and Christmas are canceled this year????