WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lowes

Berdes

Reaction score
Anyone have contact in lowes corporate ? Made the mistake of hiring new kitchen thru them. Has become the joke of neighborhood. Delay after delay and no one will take any responsibility to do anything.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Good luck. I prefer lowes over HD but when there is a issue it's a joke trying to find someone who cares. Area manager and store manager could care less about sales. I have been trying to get a call back from the Torrance manager for months. I have a loaner appliance from last year and they still won't call me back.

As far as HD goes I would not hire them either. I just bid 2 bathrooms for a lady. She had to take them to court over her kitchen remodel. She won and got paid but kitchen still has issues.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
They hire the lowest bidder..and everyone is backed up. 2-3 years ago they would bend over backwards...now its like pulling teeth to even get a phonecall or order update. Have they actually started work? is there a performance time in the contract?

Havoc Powesports

Reaction score
good luck. they screwed up friends kitchen here real bad. miss measured, so had to shrink a door opening, didnt allow for double oven so we had to cut out and modify cabinet. they want us to take cabinet out and they send a new one(6weeks) flooring already done based etc no way. They are still waiting on the remeasured doors to be send to them since before christmas...

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Cause there is no one to blame, the supply chain is f'ed.

A lot of the home builders are renting appliances to close on houses, then replacing them when they come in....

Reactions: DWC

82daytona

Reaction score
Unfortunately this seems very common with the big box stores

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Lowes sucks. Friend had a bunch of lumber delivered. The instructions were to go straight into parking area and set the lumber on top of block wall that's terraced behind it. The driver went around it and crushed the septic tank. Took 18 months before lowes would pay out for it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Wife and I sued them about 15 years ago over a kitchen remodel. Small claims each case was for $5k.

1st set of cabinets were wrong. They said to keep the boxes and they will get new doors. I said no and marked every cabinet on the back with perm marker to make sure they did not come back.

2nd set of cabinets had 7 damaged of broken cabinets. One box had a matching shoe print on top of box that matched a shoe print on the broken cabinet.

3 set was just to replace broken one. Each set took 4-6 weeks to get.

Contractor mis-measured where the cabinet bottoms would be and all my electrical boxes were 1/2” to high and had to be redone. Outlets and switches were turned sideways and mounted at bottom of cabinet so you could not see them when standing in kitchen.

Wrong valance and trim moldings were delivered -another 2-3 weeks.

Granite came from Tx. They broke one pice when cutting out sink. 4 weeks for another. Then broke 3 more pieces when trying to install matching backsplash. 4 week wait for each replacement piece. Kicked everyone outta the house after 3 try.

I ended up installing a tumbled marble backsplash set on 45*

Was just over a year to do a simple kitchen.

Everything well documented. Walked in to court with three binders (one for judge, defense and our copy) it gave photos and documentation for each fuck up and delay. We walked up to bench, provided our docs to court. Judge read quietly for 10-15 minutes closes the book and turns to defense and said “what do you have to say about their claim”. Defense atty said we were being unrealistic on timeline and judge stopped him right there. Said they waited over 12 months for kitchen to be finished with small baby in the house. That was more than enough time for you to complete. Turned to us and said we will get final decision in the mail. We never said one word in court.

Lowe’s did try and get us to sign a NDA when picking up our checks. We pushed them back across the counter and said see you back in court.
Call came next day and said pick up checks and no NDA required.

So document. Look up Agent for Service of Process.
Easier in small claims and more consumer friendly.

DLC

Reaction score
A friend had Lowe’s remove a window and add a slider door - basically cut out the sill of the window. Took Lowe’s 4 times and then they said here is a check $$$ call Depot…..

This was in Escondido, Ca.

Reactions: DWC

boatpi

Reaction score
Two years ago but a new washer and dryer for one of my rentals in Las Vegas. The dryer was DOA and they knew when they delivered it because they hooked it up and Hannah internal electrical short it would just blow the breaker it never worked from day one .

A week later they come and get the bad dryer and didn’t bother to hook up my old dry waters was in perfect working order in the garage and took all my piping in lines with it. I went hooked up the old one and got it going, it was just small.

month and a half later they finally show up with one that’s working and trying to charge me for all the equipment they had stolen and the delivery again.

after five phone calls no resolution I reversed the charge for the dryer on my Visa card.

The same time I told the manager the store what I did and I reverse it back if they came and took care of it and bought all my supplies she “ordered”, me to stop that reversal.
They didn’t go too far on my wife can do that!

that was the end of it I got a full refund because of visa it was something like $800 and of course I kept the new one which worked perfectly. 2+ months of screwing around and wasting each others time.

Dopes.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Anyone have contact in lowes corporate ? Made the mistake of hiring new kitchen thru them. Has become the joke of neighborhood. Delay after delay and no one will take any responsibility to do anything.

What lowes store are you working with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro