WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LS motor shop needed in Riverside/orange county area

Bunger

Reaction score
My 2010 GMC Sierra has one of the DOD lifters going out. The ticking is getting worse and worse and I need to quit putting this off . I need to find a shop to do a DOD delete kit, new Cam, etc. then re tune it on the Dyno. There’s a few good ones I’ve been referred to but there in agora hills and Camarillo. Looking for something a little more local to Norco. Thanks in advance!

Bunger

Reaction score
Called cbm already and in a nice way was told that they don’t have time to Dick around with small stuff like that and to try a local auto repair shop. Wasn’t too impressed by them. I’d rather have someone that knows these motors do the work and install a little hotter cam etc than some joe blow auto repair place.

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
Called cbm already and in a nice way was told that they don’t have time to Dick around with small stuff like that and to try a local auto repair shop. Wasn’t too impressed by them. I’d rather have someone that knows these motors do the work and install a little hotter cam etc than some joe blow auto repair place.

Try IZZY Performance in Gardena. I had them do heads and cam on my CTS-V and Tom their tuner is pretty awesome.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
CBM does good stuff but does mostly offroad since everything is illegal on the street and offroad season is just starting.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Maybe call Westech since they have the in house chassis dyno and see if that is something they would do.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Accelerated racing solutions...Thats who Handles the tuning on my blown G8

https://www.acceleratedracingsolutions.com/

You can check with Tiana and see what she says about doing the cam/tune. I'm guessing It won't be as cheap as a regular shop but they are top notch and very busy.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I had vandyne do my dyno work. He has a complete machine shop also.

Apparently holds all the patents for the offenhauser stuff also. Builds lots of midget circle cars.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk