WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lucky someone didn't knock him out

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
This douche crashes his mustang and almost runs over an entire family and then when he gets out he's laughing and pumping his arms as if it's funny.

What a dick!!

[video=youtube;ZKfb-gBVbBk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKfb-gBVbBk[/video]

[video=youtube;DiIwvoegfkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiIwvoegfkU[/video]

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
[video=youtube;nGQ4jiC4HmU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQ4jiC4HmU[/video]

Icky

Reaction score
Someone should've knocked him out. Looked like those two guys that ran up were trying to protect him

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Someone should've knocked him out. Looked like those two guys that ran up were trying to protect him

Yeah i just noticed they had their badges pulled out.

Icky

Reaction score

Dammit you made me re watch it again. Sure enough he pulled out his library card or something

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Real question is were they there with him, or in the crowd making sure nobody got stupid:hmm

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
The real issue is the two parents that come in to pick up the children afterwards. So little care for innocent life. All the others standing there are just idiots.

gqchris

Reaction score
The real question is , why in the hell would you put your kids on the edge of the street like that on the edge of the "stupidity zone"?!! I always know what is going to happen when people leave. That's the danger zone. Why are people just standing there!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
The real question is , why in the hell would you put your kids on the edge of the street like that on the edge of the "stupidity zone"?!! I always know what is going to happen when people leave. That's the danger zone. Why are people just standing there!

X2

Boat Bling

Reaction score
A few of my favorites lol
IMG_5590.JPG
IMG_5587.JPG
IMG_5584.JPG
IMG_5585.jpg
IMG_5588.JPG

-Zack

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Appears to be a gathering of idiots. The whole scene makes little sense as to what is going on. It looks to be in Houston but I don't recognize the area or recall a stretch of road with the tall palm tress. Whatever is happening, with no driving clowns like that guy, I'd stay way back from the curb and try and find a solid barrier to put the kids behind......:headscratch:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Seems like most mustang owners are short on talent.

Why try something out like that in front of a crowd? Hell I learned how to do burnouts and 2 gear drifts in my uncle's Camaro in the empty high school parking lot, him showing me the ropes. :D

Nothing more embarrassing than crashing when showing off :eek :D

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
This douche crashes his mustang and almost runs over an entire family and then when he gets out he's laughing and pumping his arms as if it's funny.

What a dick!!

I saw this on my buddy's insta "Hunter Swift" right after it happened. It was a Aliso Viejo Coffee and Cars on Saturday. I took it as the guy got out and raised his hands saying, "I know, I know, I'm the idiot, I'm sorry." I think he was smiling because he was embarrassed and knew he looked like an idiot. I certainly don't think he was proud of it. Idiot, hell yeah he is! Dick? I'm not so sure, D-bag for sure though!

Dammit you made me re watch it again. Sure enough he pulled out his library card or something

I asked the same question of my buddy who was there, "Who was the fag that pulled out his badge?:rolleyes" He said and I quote, "His name is Brian O'Conner, he is an undercover cop trying to infiltrate and illegal street racing organization." My point is, way to stay undercover by protecting this douche-bag who easily deserved a little ass whooping. Doesn't seem like enough to blow your cover.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I bet his girlfriend was pissed off when she saw her car.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I saw this on my buddy's insta "Hunter Swift" right after it happened. It was a Aliso Viejo Coffee and Cars on Saturday. I took it as the guy got out and raised his hands saying, "I know, I know, I'm the idiot, I'm sorry." I think he was smiling because he was embarrassed and knew he looked like an idiot. I certainly don't think he was proud of it. Idiot, hell yeah he is! Dick? I'm not so sure, D-bag for sure though!

I asked the same question of my buddy who was there, "Who was the fag that pulled out his badge?:rolleyes" He said and I quote, "His name is Brian O'Conner, he is an undercover cop trying to infiltrate and illegal street racing organization." My point is, way to stay undercover by protecting this douche-bag who easily deserved a little ass whooping. Doesn't seem like enough to blow your cover.

1) Didn't know there was an Aliso Viejo in Houston Texas

2)Do you know who Brian O'Connor is?

giphy.gif

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Waffles.. LMAO!

J DUNN your buddy is the kinda guy I like to hang around with.. :D.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

We wouldn't consider that undercover. It would be plain clothed. Big difference.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score

lol

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
:lmao :point :smackhead :loser: :thumbsup

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Okay, shamefully I'll raise my hand as naive and gullible but certainly without shame I will admit that I don't know shit about Fast and Furious and really don't ever care too. I've been had, and not too proud to admit it! Please keep the hits coming.

Good thing RDP doesn't notify me of comments like FB does! :smackhead

And to all of you who had fun at my expense, you're welcome! :fingers::D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Okay, shamefully I'll raise my hand as naive and gullible but certainly without shame I will admit that I don't know shit about Fast and Furious and really don't ever care too. I've been had, and not too proud to admit it! Please keep the hits coming.

I wana shake your buddy's hand. That was a very well executed joke that gave a lot of people a good smile and chuckle.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
DO NOT blame the gun for shooting the spectators .

Just because 500HP and 3500 lbs don't react 'just like a video game', is no reason to blame the GUN/'STANG .

These are the guys who 'yell at their wives on the ramp', 'blame Mercruiser for the bad impeller', 'stiff the bartender', and worst of all, BLAME THE CAR for their lack of control .

Many cars will do a 'John Force burnout', but an adult would first ask himself, "am I John Force or just stupid ?" .

A famous American once said; "A man's got to know his limitations", and we see that is true right here .

NEVER blame the GUN, always look to the trigger man ..............

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

Youre a good sport about it :thumbsup:thumbsup

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Jeez....love these amateurs, they should truly keep the hot rodding to the racetracks! typical Ford owner LOL