WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lunch in Havasu

NeverSatisfied

Reaction score
Was planning on staying in Havasu Monday night but that did not work out for the boss lady. So now we will be passing through around lunchtime on Tuesday. Any suggestions on who might have parking for 2 large Rvs with trailers with a good lunch in Havasu or Parker?

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Hanger 24 (by the airport) or College Street. Both should have the parking needed

I like the College Street idea just park in the rear (closest to lake) parking lot and you should have no issues with the RVs................I would be concerned that there was enough parking at Hangar 24 as their lot is kinda small.

Tavern 95 would also work as you caould easily both park on the side street there.

Javelinas (At Bridge) would probably work with the large parking lot adjacent.........all those are great choices and they all serve a good lunch!

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
The blue fire burger at tavern 95 is by far the best burger in town. Easy parking along the street and a dirt lot next to it

RVRKID

Reaction score
Was planning on staying in Havasu Monday night but that did not work out for the boss lady. So now we will be passing through around lunchtime on Tuesday. Any suggestions on who might have parking for 2 large Rvs with trailers with a good lunch in Havasu or Parker?

Is she driving or you??:rolleyes
You could also go out to Nautical and park off the road in, at least you would be staring at the lake while you stop!!

boatnam2

Reaction score
china garden in parker is pretty decent and has a dirt lot across street for parking a rig.

Andy01

Reaction score
Tavern 95 gets my vote, eat there all the time. Havablue beer and the ahi burger is really good.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
College St and Tavern 95 are great. That Chinese joint in Parker isn't.