jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Got in Swing Inn , they say they are getting closed down tomorrow
20201216_135143.jpg

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
The waitress says health department is making there way down the street pulling licenses.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
The wife and I go to lunch on Fridays. The little 5 table spot that we go to has a backup plan if they have to close. It will be fun to see how long we can run on the cheat.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Is that little Mexican place called The Bank is open in old town ?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
For all the peeps that know Temecula, you can thank the owners of Public House for the health department and ABC making their rounds in Old Town. These hacks admitted to ratting on the restaurants for staying open.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Screenshot_20201217-111732_Facebook.jpg
On the way to my home . I hope they make it. Stagecoach is hanging on by a thread. They announced on Facebook they will be closed for the next couple weeks after doing everything that was asked of them ,they can not stay open on take out alone.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
My attorney today mentioned there was or is some sort of court ruling today that could pave the way for eatery reopenings.
I have zero knowledge of, where, when or if in fact 100% correct. Just something he mentioned in the course of our discussions.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
These businesses are literally starving and it’s sad that they’re in this position because of California’s leadership has completely mismanaged the situation.

Absolutely unreal that small businesses are being hit so hard while big business (Walmart, Amazon, big grocery) are thriving.

We will look back on how this was handled and be so disappointed in who we chose to pick winners and losers.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
These businesses are literally starving and it’s sad that they’re in this position because of California’s leadership has completely mismanaged the situation.

Absolutely unreal that small businesses are being hit so hard while big business (Walmart, Amazon, big grocery) are thriving.

We will look back on how this was handled and be so disappointed in who we chose to pick winners and losers.
100% 👍

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
We all love supporting those that defy and stay open, no question, I have. But it also hurts those that comply and puts them where take out/pick up can't compete or survive.
Superior Court Judge just ruled that restaurants should open. And for SD County to stop their illegal enforcement against them 👍
Guess my attorney heard right. My understanding is judge ruled it for outdoor dining.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
So I have heard both indoor and outdoor. That was part of the deal with the strip clubs being indoor.
Would be even better, got the outdoor detail from an online article....and makes sense, don't want folks to get chilled and catch a cold now, do we?😏

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
We all love supporting those that defy and stay open, no question, I have. But it also hurts those that comply and puts them where take out/pick up can't compete or survive.
In the words of Ben Franklin regarding patriots: “We all hang together or we all hang separately.”

Some bar - restaurant owners we know will lose everything if they don’t open. They have to and they should all stick together.

Some we know have folded and won’t reopen.
Bartons in Simi lost everything. They Folded and won’t reopen.
This didn’t have to happen.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Does that speakeasy have other adult entertainmen?

I heard of a few places up north that have adult entertainment. Just need to know the secret knock.

already back in some parts of SD county.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
I’m local to Temecula and heard the same thing! Fuck public house I’ll never eat at that place!
They’re just but hurt since 1909 opened and started kicking ass they’ve been a problem and reported other restaurants in the past.
For all the peeps that know Temecula, you can thank the owners of Public House for the health department and ABC making their rounds in Old Town. These hacks admitted to ratting on the restaurants for staying open.

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score
Does that speakeasy have other adult entertainmen?

I heard of a few places up north that have adult entertainment. Just need to know the secret knock.
Its musical .. lol

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
That is going to have a long ripple shutting every down..... it’s difficult to turn it all back on

Turn it back on to WHAT? There are countless Businesses and Jobs that will be gone and Not returning.

Don't Blame this Shit on President Trump.

These Libs have done everything to Hurt Our President, they got caught up in the "Power" and now there is no going back to Normal.

The Pictrure of "EVIL"

At Christmas no less.

Good People that are just So Happy to be Working and Living, paying their Taxes and Bills.

Your hatred of Trump.

The People will never forget this.

Boatymcboatface

Reaction score
Looks like I’m not the only one in Temecula pissed off at public house! Yelp suspended reviews they only do that if a place is getting trashed!

Attachments

• A0173E66-D595-4A73-B3D3-2C588CC9564E.gif
    A0173E66-D595-4A73-B3D3-2C588CC9564E.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 82
  • 7E874D64-3242-4B81-94FA-D360274E2FD3.png
    7E874D64-3242-4B81-94FA-D360274E2FD3.png
    420 KB · Views: 80

DLC

Reaction score
Turn it back on to WHAT? There are countless Businesses and Jobs that will be gone and Not returning.

Don't Blame this Shit on President Trump.

These Libs have done everything to Hurt Our President, they got caught up in the "Power" and now there is no going back to Normal.

The Pictrure of "EVIL"

At Christmas no less.

Good People that are just So Happy to be Working and Living, paying their Taxes and Bills.

Your hatred of Trump.

The People will never forget this.

I said the same thing just a lot shorter !

Once the business shut down it takes a lot of up Frt cash to reopen, and also carrying costs while not open for business, in a resturant situation food doesn’t stay fresh for weeks / months and everything needs to be cleaned prior to opening.

The general public also has a reservation about eating out.... the restaurant customer pool has also reduced in size.

I saw an interview with a restaurant owner in New York, snow on the ground outside his Frt door, and outdoor dining only! he’s been open for business and in the last 2 days sold 2-3 bowls of soup!

turn it back on would be getting back to work open for business making money! That just doesn’t happen over night.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I said the same thing just a lot shorter !

Once the business shut down it takes a lot of up Frt cash to reopen, and also carrying costs while not open for business, in a resturant situation food doesn’t stay fresh for weeks / months and everything needs to be cleaned prior to opening.

The general public also has a reservation about eating out.... the restaurant customer pool has also reduced in size.

I saw an interview with a restaurant owner in New York, snow on the ground outside his Frt door, and outdoor dining only! he’s been open for business and in the last 2 days sold 2-3 bowls of soup!

turn it back on would be getting back to work open for business making money! That just doesn’t happen over night.

It is not only that, I have been in that business. You start out a Young Couple, Full of Hope, Big Dreams, New Ideas and Enthusiasm willing to work brutal hours doing what ever it takes to be a success along with being your own "Boss"

These Evil politicans have realized they enjoy the power and can wield the hammer and because of their (Fill the Blank) they have Destroyed the largest segment of the United States in the Small Business Owner.

These people have played the game, doing everything thrown at them, first no one at the bar, then only X# of tables, then being "ALLOWED" to have outside dining AFTER buying some new Tables, Chairs and Portable Heaters Etc.

Finally these Poor Souls throw it in= You Beat Us, We Give, You Win.

Now I am going to put my arms around my Wife, have a Good Cry, Go Home to the Children put on a Happy Face for the Children for their Christmas.All the while their minds are racing. What Now?

The thought of hurting these people and on the other hand give EBT,Every Welfare known to man to the Illegals who slither in here,and taking jobs from hard working Americans whose families have paved the roads, built the bridges and on and on and on.

Then let's NOT forget giving Millions of $'s to Iran on Pallets.

Good Job!! you have succeded in wiping out "HOPE'

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Want to know a funny thing? I could fill a Legal Pad with the names of small towns that would shock you in their "Open Arms" for a Young Couple that would consider opening a Dining Estasblishment in their quiet, safe, friendly, give you their ALL Community with Good Schools and a place where you Can let your Children ride their bikes to the park,swimming pool or store without a second thought.

BUT!! This is NOT San Diego, Las Vegas or a # of any Good life Cities.

This is back to the basics of what is important in my life, my families life and everything that goes along with it.

Yes!! there is a Trade Off. I truly believe these "Cities" make animals out of People, neighbors,traffic,crime,laws,rules DAMN!! I didn't sign up for this.

Well yes you did. The $'s for the Toys and the "Good Life" Who suffers, what's lost,where did the time go?

I totally understand the wants, but there is a price for everything and sadly for many it is not realized until things can not be reversed or regained.

Just a final thought, I know many of you have Tased That Life and could/would never be satisfied to go back to what I was describing, but maybe the Blessed are those who have never seen it, lived it or wanted it.

In the end, there is a dream of Having It All.