Reaction score

Attachments

• cm-23138-050624abe3a9e6.jpeg
    cm-23138-050624abe3a9e6.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 28

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yeah for sure, this place is so warm and welcoming, I mean the total whacko fuckin nut jobs aside :D

LOL.. Sure seems like it lately. I told Shintooo earlier today that I got the Ban Hammer out and was thinking about playing Whack A Mole with a few screen names.. :D

I noticed some of the guys that usually piss me off routinely were pretty quiet today.. :D

I always look at the bottom of the forum page to see how many " lurkers" are on line and how many members are on line. Usually the lurkers outnumber us. Join the party lurkers.

It's like that on every forum..

...with an attachment that goes nowhere.

Yeah I know. First post fail. :(

I can see it if I click on the link.. I'm not sure how you got it to do that though.

Welcome to the forum 5150 / jb600 & others.

RD

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
LOL.. Sure seems like it lately. I told Shintooo earlier today that I got the Ban Hammer out and was thinking about playing Whack A Mole with a few screen names.. :D

I noticed some of the guys that usually piss me off routinely were pretty quiet today.. :D

RD

Any chance that Shin may be posting under other ID's?

jb600

Highly unusual
Reaction score
I can see it if I click on the link.. I'm not sure how you got it to do that though.

Welcome to the forum 5150 / jb600 & others.

RD

Me neither. LOL!

Thanks for the welcome. :)

copterzach

Reaction score
5150 and jb600 welcome. We will eventually need pictures of your boats. Ladies optional. And you will need to pm 460 for your free RDP swag. He is a little grumpy a first, but be persistent.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I'm relatively new around here but I'm sticking my toe in the water. Still I'm kind of a acquired taste so I'm not ready to reveal the full on Rajo just yet. You'll have to settle for a little piece of me at a time.:D

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm relatively new around here but I'm sticking my toe in the water. Still I'm kind of a acquired taste so I'm not ready to reveal the full on Rajo just yet. You'll have to settle for a little piece of me at a time.:D

Welcome, Rajo!

GMD

Reaction score
I think the guest number may be incorrect. There are many times I look at the board on my iPhone and I'm not logged in. My phone logs me out when I close the Browser on the previous session. I'm sure others do the same.

Deckin Around

Reaction score
^^^^ same, I'm usually not logged in 95% of the time

< Lurking Member

Spot

Reaction score
I thought it was 460 for RDP swag ?

Please leave ole 460 alone... 460, sorry if this blows up your pm box... Riverdiva is the person to contact to purchase RDP swag.

You got me, thanks for the lurker invite.:thumbup:

Welcome...

I just joined and haven't been virtually accosted yet. You guys are getting soft in your old age.

Careful what you ask for... AND Welcome...

Haven't really posted much since joining, but I am always reading... Guess I need to change that.

Reading gets funner when you interact.

Welcome...

I think the guest number may be incorrect. There are many times I look at the board on my iPhone and I'm not logged in. My phone logs me out when I close the Browser on the previous session. I'm sure others do the same.

Tapatalk is the way to go for most iPhone users

Spot

Reaction score
I have no idea why all those above quotes say by "HANDY," those were from different members. I used tapatalk multi-quote, probably operator error on my part.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Please leave ole 460 alone... 460, sorry if this blows up your pm box... Riverdiva is the person to contact to purchase RDP swag.

To purchase she is, but for new members they all get a hat and shirt.

Are you new here?

Brian

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll try.

Looks pretty there with all those trees! I'm curious to know when your boating season ends because of winter weather, snow, etc. I've never lived anywhere up north, so I'm just wondering what it's like to not be able to put the boat in the water year round.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have no idea why all those above quotes say by "HANDY," those were from different members. I used tapatalk multi-quote, probably operator error on my part.

It is a glich in Tapatalk.. It displays correctly on the board, but incorrectly on TT.

RD

jb600

Highly unusual
Reaction score
Looks pretty there with all those trees! I'm curious to know when your boating season ends because of winter weather, snow, etc. I've never lived anywhere up north, so I'm just wondering what it's like to not be able to put the boat in the water year round.

Usually Labor Day weekend signals the end is near. It?s like a big starters pistol goes off telling us it?s time to get things done that we put off all summer, and get the toys winterized, docks pulled out etc,etc. Or in other words "Shit! Already! It seems like we just took all this stuff out?!?!? *Sigh*

However, fall is one of my favorite times of the year.

When winter finally sets in, we adapt.:skull Nothing like enjoying mother nature on a screaming crotch rocket.:D

Attachments

• sleds.jpg
    sleds.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 37

Spot

Reaction score
When winter finally sets in, we adapt.:skull Nothing like enjoying mother nature on a screaming crotch rocket.:D

Snow mobiling, that looks like a blast.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Usually Labor Day weekend signals the end is near. It?s like a big starters pistol goes off telling us it?s time to get things done that we put off all summer, and get the toys winterized, docks pulled out etc,etc. Or in other words "Shit! Already! It seems like we just took all this stuff out?!?!? *Sigh*

However, fall is one of my favorite times of the year.

These people are going to ask why the sand is so white. :D

Welcome Btw.

jb600

Highly unusual
Reaction score
These people are going to ask why the sand is so white. :D

Welcome Btw.

LOL! If I showed up out in Havasu lets say at the end of oh lets say March. "These" people would say WTF!?!? you bleach your skin?" "Freaking snow bird!"

:D

Sparky73

Reaction score
I am a lurker as well..... I enjoy reading the stories and banter that gets posted. I will try to participate more.
I haven't been to the river in years unfortunately. I mainly only get out with the Sea Doo at Mission Bay in San Diego these days. but at least I get on the water. Hoping for a trip to Havasu soon

jb600

Highly unusual
Reaction score
Snow mobiling, that looks like a blast.

It is. Just like boating, it's all about getting together with friends.;)

Thanks for starting this thread. Made me realize I have to start bringing my camera with me again.

Few more pix. First one is ice fishing on Lake of the Woods thirteen miles out, and if you hit it right it's like ducks in a barrel.

Second picture. Well, lets just say somebody had a bad day on a lake they didn't know.:swear That spot is maybe a foot at most under water in the summer time. Come winter, Minnesota Power will drain it down, and you can see what can be found on the rock piles that get exposed.:yikes

Attachments

• low2.jpg
    low2.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0080.jpg
    IMG_0080.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 21

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Someday I want to try Snow mobiling!

I don't always log in, but follow RDP almost daily.

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
LOL! If I showed up out in Havasu lets say at the end of oh lets say March. "These" people would say WTF!?!? you bleach your skin?" "Freaking snow bird!"

I would choose End of April/May as that represents typical upper Mich climate. :) Don't judge a book by it's cover. There are many "Office" type guys on board. Their tans don't represent. :D

:D

Fixed it for you

You and hubby would enjoy some time on a nice set of Ski's as they call them around here. I bet you Two would look super good in the right hats.

I am a lurker as well..... I enjoy reading the stories and banter that gets posted. I will try to participate more.
I haven't been to the river in years unfortunately. I mainly only get out with the Sea Doo at Mission Bay in San Diego these days. but at least I get on the water. Hoping for a trip to Havasu soon
Having the Bay and coast in S.D is prety nice. Do you hit El Capitan? I loved that spot when I lived out there.

I post, but not often. I post more now that I moved to Havasu, not sure why.

Wow, Time plays tricks on my mind. Maybe it's not so much the post count but the content. I've enjoyed many of your posts over the years. Life lessons?

<<<< Post Whore. :)
lurk less, post more. P.M. 5150 for details.

Friggin lurker sausage fest up in this mofo. Where are the hot lurker chicks? :boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes::D

Once they found out 460 was off the market.. :D

^^^^^^ Yeah!

:thumbup:

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
It is. Just like boating, it's all about getting together with friends.;)

Thanks for starting this thread. Made me realize I have to start bringing my camera with me again.

Few more pix. First one is ice fishing on Lake of the Woods thirteen miles out, and if you hit it right it's like ducks in a barrel.

Second picture. Well, lets just say somebody had a bad day on a lake they didn't know.:swear That spot is maybe a foot at most under water in the summer time. Come winter, Minnesota Power will drain it down in the winter, and you can see what can be found on the rock piles that get exposed.:yikes

Nice "Catch" Bottom end fish? :D

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You and hubby would enjoy some time on a nice set of Ski's as they call them around here. I bet you Two would look super good in the right hats.

:thumbup:

I actually have ( and love) one of those fur hats with the ear flaps :D I wear it when the temp here drops below 60*

Lol :D

jb600

Highly unusual
Reaction score
Nice "Catch" Bottom end fish? :D

Pretty much!

I'm one of those office types as well.:p

Yooper climate?!? I was out there in July visiting family, and friends.:cool

You from upper Michigan or are you a troll?:skull

<--------waits to see who gets the troll remark.( Not about the intrawebz).

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
Pretty much!

I'm one of those office types as well.:p

Yooper climate?!? I was out there in July visiting family, and friends.:cool

You from upper Michigan or are you a troll?:skull

<--------waits to see who gets the troll remark.( Not about the intrawebz).

Born in AZ. and raised, but I love all out door activity due to living in Redmond Wa., San Diego and Colorado as well as here in McHenry/Woodstock. I'm a Midwest transplant who enjoys the Boundary waters as well at any chance I can get when there are open waters. Yes I am indeed a Troll. :D

cvonscpa

Frequent Lurker
Reaction score
Haha I haven't seen anyone referred to as a troll in that context since I was working up in the UP a few years ago. I have cousins in lower Michigan and the yoopers always called them trolls.

I'm a long time lurker too, just never had much to say. In the words of Abraham Lincoln, I always thought that it's "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Haha I haven't seen anyone referred to as a troll in that context since I was working up in the UP a few years ago. I have cousins in lower Michigan and the yoopers always called them trolls.

I'm a long time lurker too, just never had much to say. In the words of Abraham Lincoln, I always thought that it's "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Welcome! I wouldn't worry about it much, by the way... If you post something foolish you'll fit right in around here :D ;)

Wadernation

Reaction score
Second picture. Well, lets just say somebody had a bad day on a lake they didn't know.:swear That spot is maybe a foot at most under water in the summer time. Come winter, Minnesota Power will drain it down, and you can see what can be found on the rock piles that get exposed.:yikes[/QUOTE]

Hey wasnt RD looking for a new lower unit? Might want to ship that on out..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum! If the dead presidents quotes are any indication I hope that you help to raise the IQ level around these parts! :D.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! If the dead presidents quotes are any indication I hope that you help to raise the IQ level around these parts! :D.

I think he jus said the assclowns are dumb [emoji12][emoji202]