WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lurker Call Out Thread

River Dan

Reaction score
I consider myself a professional lurker, I usually check out what's going on in the zoo every half hour at least during the day while at work. I like seeing what's going on at the River. Whenever someone talks about Havasu or the River, I usually can give current info like the weather burning boats and bridges ect... Plus I like watching the banter going back and forth. If I ever figure out how to post pictures from my iPad it would be easier to post up after trips.

Spot

Reaction score
I consider myself a professional lurker, I usually check out what's going on in the zoo every half hour at least during the day while at work. I like seeing what's going on at the River. Whenever someone talks about Havasu or the River, I usually can give current info like the weather burning boats and bridges ect... Plus I like watching the banter going back and forth. If I ever figure out how to post pictures from my iPad it would be easier to post up after trips.

Welcome River Dan. The easiest way to post pics is through the tapatalk add on your iPad. It's a free app.

River Dan

Reaction score
I have it let me see if I can figure it out. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442163441.576555.jpg well, that was easy. Now does this post as a response on TT only?

River Dan

Reaction score
Oooooh, that's hot. That was cool.
Thanks for the schooling. This was shot from a trip a few weeks back Parker strip at La Paz 5 am on a Friday.

Flightplan

Reaction score
I'm in. I've been following the OCM implosion and decided to join. Y'all are fuking nuts. Great entertainment.

I think I'll stick around since I can say ass and titties and shit like that.

Here's my crew, but let me warn you inmates, I'm a jealous type, so be cool with the comments.

image.jpg

Great site Dave.

Spot

Reaction score
I have it let me see if I can figure it out. Well, that was easy. Now does this post as a response on TT only?

Tapatalk photos are visible on RDP through both the app and the computer. Pic looks great... Now start posting away.

River Dan

Reaction score
I googled starting a new thread said click on pencil, but I am blind cannot find pencil.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
I googled starting a new thread said click on pencil, but I am blind cannot find pencil.

That's on Tapatalk. Blue pencil in lower right corner.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-13-16-54-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-13-16-54-09.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 21