WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lurker Call Out Thread

Spot

Reaction score
Lurkers, if you enjoy the board, post! Provide value, content, compliments, suggestions and share your experiences. I was a lurker for a long while before I even created a login. I will tell you first hand, you will enjoy the board even more when you participate. I have met some amazing board members at the river and you will too. I for one don't believe in the "right of passage" crap which indicates you have to post your wife, boat etc. I much prefer you post whatever content you're are comfortable with. Post an intro, or don't, who cares. If you can provide value or a compliment in a thread, do so, just participate. The life of the board relies on you. I can assure these last few days are not the norm and this will all come to end real soon. With that said, I would hate to see the activity in this place fall apart.

So lurkers it's your time! Create that login, like this post or any other, add a comment, either way, get to work.

Spot

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441911934.872021.jpg

Perfect example! Look at the guest to member ratio on the board right now.

Reaction score
Welcome. 5150 is a perfect screen name for this forum :D

Agree....can't believe it hasn't been taken nor assigned by default! Thank you for the welcome. Lurked for two years...I feel like I just "came out"...lol.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Agreed.

All in fun, just a good hazing, until it gets outlawed here too!!

Brian

Lurkers, if you enjoy the board, post! Provide value, content, compliments, suggestions and share your experiences. I was a lurker for a long while before I even created a login. I will tell you first hand, you will enjoy the board even more when you participate. I have met some amazing board members at the river and you will too. I for one don't believe in the "right of passage" crap which indicates you have to post your wife, boat etc. I much prefer you post whatever content you're are comfortable with. Post an intro, or don't, who cares. If you can provide value or a compliment in a thread, do so, just participate. The life of the board relies on you. I can assure these last few days are not the norm and this will all come to end real soon. With that said, I would hate to see the activity in this place fall apart.

So lurkers it's your time! Create that login, like this post or any other, add a comment, either way, get to work.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Agree....can't believe it hasn't been taken nor assigned by default! Thank you for the welcome. Lurked for two years...I feel like I just "came out"...lol.
Well, you kinda did ... look out for Ritchey. [emoji14] [emoji15]

Welcome. [emoji106] the more lurkers that come out of the woodworks, the more this site grows and grows.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

BTW...You have been here almost 3 years. 400 posts? get on that shit!! :)

Taboma

Reaction score
Shit, you've been here five minutes and haven't been accosted yet, errrr I mean, met by the welcoming committee :D

I think several are still in the emergency room getting patched up from this mornings workout :yikes

Please take a seat, they'll be along any moment now :rolleyes

Best start scanning your picture folders, they're going to expect a pic of the boat and your favorite sweetie :thumbup:

By the way, Welcome sir :thumbup:

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
You already won it... Glad your in.... See me or Shintoo in the channel to claim your prize.

Wait, what?

I thought new members PMed 460 for their swag?

Brian

charlyox

Reaction score
I always look at the bottom of the forum page to see how many " lurkers" are on line and how many members are on line. Usually the lurkers outnumber us. Join the party lurkers.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Shit, you've been here five minutes and haven't been accosted yet, errrr I mean, met by the welcoming committee :D

I think several are still in the emergency room getting patched up from this mornings workout :yikes

Please take a seat, they'll be along any moment now :rolleyes

Best start scanning your picture folders, they're going to expect a pic of the boat and your favorite sweetie :thumbup:

By the way, Welcome sir :thumbup:

How do you know it is a man?

Sexist!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I just joined and haven't been virtually accosted yet. You guys are getting soft in your old age.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Wait a minute. What is GRADS real inmate number???