WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lux Custom Craft / Chase Toons - Shop Tour

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Just food for thought here... but I always look at ways to make money....looks like what you are really selling is from the deck up???? correct... from the deck down it's still gonna be a pontoon,... or tri toon>>> and it's gonna be the same 8' wide???? or 8' 6'' if thats what they are....???? so what i WOULD DO... I would offer a product to where some one could bring in their toon, and put your top on it... you would escape all the manufacture problems in the industry that all revolve around the power plant and the toons.. I would think that you could not build the center consul conversion package as fast as they would sell... there's no money in the deck down portion any ways, and then you have to stand behind all the stuff that that you did not build.. the way it goes in boating, a guy builds a top notch boat and gets hammmered because the motor blew up,..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
are all the circles cup holders??? and how wide and how long is this gonna be??? and where are these being built???

curtiej10

Reaction score
Just food for thought here... but I always look at ways to make money....looks like what you are really selling is from the deck up???? correct... from the deck down it's still gonna be a pontoon,... or tri toon>>> and it's gonna be the same 8' wide???? or 8' 6'' if thats what they are....???? so what i WOULD DO... I would offer a product to where some one could bring in their toon, and put your top on it... you would escape all the manufacture problems in the industry that all revolve around the power plant and the toons.. I would think that you could not build the center consul conversion package as fast as they would sell... there's no money in the deck down portion any ways, and then you have to stand behind all the stuff that that you did not build.. the way it goes in boating, a guy builds a top notch boat and gets hammmered because the motor blew up,..
Interesting thought

curtiej10

Reaction score
are all the circles cup holders??? and how wide and how long is this gonna be??? and where are these being built???
Yes they are but the location on some are changing. It’s 30 feet by 104”. We are out of Riverside CA.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
2FF's idea of "upfitting" pontoons is something that could be expanded upon later...If the bigger money cools at some point, the tooling will have mostly been completed. Obviously, mounting points and such would need to be considered. If this style gets attention, it will become popular. Like re-bodying an older vehicle to be "modern". There could be varied versions of this layout built with limited additional investment. Interesting concept for an already interesting new concept.