WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lyin F'ing Whores

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
He keep referencing the white house. I believe him that noone in the white house is running the show. I also believe Biden is the puppet for someone, or a group of someones, in the government but not in the white house.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I don't care what side of the political spectrum you are on . . . If I don't trust you, that's it. Wether I'm on your side or not.
This dude is SHIFTY to the umpth degree . . . he doesn't even KINDA look trustworthy.
I never trusted Bush Jr, he always had that weird 'bewildered' look on his face . . . but nowhere near as bad as this joker.
The worst part about it is that he's 'smug' which REALLY irritates me. He knows he's busted and doesn't care. Bad News.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
He keep referencing the white house. I believe him that noone in the white house is running the show. I also believe Biden is the puppet for someone, or a group of someones, in the government but not in the white house.

Itā€™s just a senior puppet in the WH...........

1631663133891.jpg

Itā€™s BIG MIKE, I knew it!!!!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don't care what side of the political spectrum you are on . . . If I don't trust you, that's it. Wether I'm on your side or not.
This dude is SHIFTY to the umpth degree . . . he doesn't even KINDA look trustworthy.
I never trusted Bush Jr, he always had that weird 'bewildered' look on his face . . . but nowhere near as bad as this joker.
The worst part about it is that he's 'smug' which REALLY irritates me. He knows he's busted and doesn't care. Bad News.
So, what you're saying is, if this were a guy that grabbed a girls ass in a bar, then smiled and said "I didn't do anything"...
He'd get knocked the hell out.

Sounds about right. Some of these F'rs need to get some sense knocked into them, or their stuffing knock out.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So, what you're saying is, if this were a guy that grabbed a girls ass in a bar, then smiled and said "I didn't do anything"...
He'd get knocked the hell out.

Sounds about right. Some of these F'rs need to get some sense knocked into them, or their stuffing knock out.

Thatā€™s the goal and the only way scumbags learn.

ssc

Reaction score
I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about that lying disgusting scumbag Bush. Both their names start with a B, so they have that in common, as well as being dirtbag lying swamp creatures.

Regards, Steve

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Why be so fucking specific?
ā€œWho is in the White House pushing the button?ā€

These guys either never learn, or are doing this on purposeā€¦

The question is worded is a way thatā€™s easily defensible.
Thereā€™s literally no one in the WH with an actual button.

Most of yā€™all re fucking lawyers.
Word the damned question better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

xlint89

Reaction score
Why be so fucking specific?
ā€œWho is in the White House pushing the button?ā€

These guys either never learn, or are doing this on purposeā€¦

The question is worded is a way thatā€™s easily defensible.
Thereā€™s literally no one in the WH with an actual button.

Most of yā€™all re fucking lawyers.
Word the damned question better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You know why. They're all swamp creatures.

No one stays in politics for long if you don't play ball.