WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

M-31 Open bow with twin 700's and M6 Drives

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
The DCB team has done it again. With building lots of outboards we still build a good amount of inboards. Nothing replaces Horse power. The M-31 with 700's is such a nice package.

AWRWE1996.JPG
IMG_7417.JPG
IMG_7505.JPG
IMG_8054.JPG
IMG_8058.JPG
IMG_8088.JPG
IMG_8092.JPG
IMG_8095.JPG
IMG_8097.JPG
IMG_8112.JPG
IMG_8119.JPG
IMG_8134.JPG
IMG_8135.JPG
IMG_8165.JPG
IMG_E7914.JPG

hallett3

Reaction score
What’s the ball park price on something like this engine package. Son is very interested. I know additional add on’s cost more, but just a range would be sufficient. Beautiful boat as always.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
What’s the ball park price on something like this engine package. Son is very interested. I know additional add on’s cost more, but just a range would be sufficient. Beautiful boat as always.
The M-31 with 700's is right around 600K. This one with the open bow and some other options would be in the low 600K range.

counterpart7

Reaction score
Glad to see you still post on here as much as you do! We all love seeing these builds! Boat looks bad ass!

Would love to see more pics and updates from the beginning for future boats! A bunch of manufactures used to post the entire builds, seems like that has died out recently.

What speeds do you guys typically see with this M31/700 combo?

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Glad to see you still post on here as much as you do! We all love seeing these builds! Boat looks bad ass!

Would love to see more pics and updates from the beginning for future boats! A bunch of manufactures used to post the entire builds, seems like that has died out recently.

What speeds do you guys typically see with this M31/700 combo?
This package will run 125-135 depending on prop selection. These are real world numbers with a normal load, gas, and more than one person. Super solid too.

Hammer

Reaction score
The M-31 with 700's is right around 600K. This one with the open bow and some other options would be in the low 600K range.
Tony, I appreciate the openess on the price point. Another beautiful build by you guys.

You know what might be a nice touch on the valve handles at the sea strainer? A sleeve on the ball valve handle in black, or the main color of the boat of another. It looks unfinished to me and that chrome could get hot as hell. Maybe have your logo printed on the handle sleeve or “M31” ?

It also might look "cheap" with a black handle You'd have to see it.

Just a thought. I hope it doesn’t come off nit picky or negative.

ba-cw-hcb-1-ba-products-cover-valve-black-handle-web.jpg
IMG_8095.JPG

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
@Tony DCB Boats

Good Morning Tony -

Question about the vent tubes. What props do you supply (generally).?

I'm running 16.5 x 38 x 18. I'm just curious as to any real differences?

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Tony, I appreciate the openess on the price point. Another beautiful build by you guys.

You know what might be a nice touch on the valve handles at the sea strainer? A sleeve on the ball valve handle in black, or the main color of the boat of another. It looks unfinished to me and that chrome could get hot as hell. Maybe have your logo printed on the handle sleeve or “M31” ?

It also might look "cheap" with a black handle You'd have to see it.

Just a thought. I hope it doesn’t come off nit picky or negative.

View attachment 1123727 View attachment 1123726
No not nit picky at all... I think it is awesome that you all look at the details and we have plenty of them to look at. We try with every build to out do that previous one. If this is all you can find, we are totally ok with it... Funny thing is that we remove the silicone rubber sleeve and polish all of the valves and handles. We used to put them back on with a touch of silicone and with the heat in the engine compartment, they end up sliding and falling off. So, now we just leave them without and nice and shiny.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
@Tony DCB Boats

Good Morning Tony -

Question about the vent tubes. What props do you supply (generally).?

I'm running 16.5 x 38 x 18. I'm just curious as to any real differences?
I usually ship and deliver with 16.75 X 37 - 18 rake, and it is a great all around prop. With a normal load and Summer heat the boat has a great hole shot and good mid-range, with a decent top end number in the 120's. It will pull 38's and 39's but it can be somewhat lazy. If and when some do the Whipple upgrade then the prop choice is a 38-39.

Riverryder

Reaction score
dcb is leading the way! it shows seems like all the molds are being used nonstop!
every boat is better then the last! thanks for taking time out of your day to respond to people and share builds!

precisiondetails

Reaction score
I usually ship and deliver with 16.75 X 37 - 18 rake, and it is a great all around prop. With a normal load and Summer heat the boat has a great hole shot and good mid-range, with a decent top end number in the 120's. It will pull 38's and 39's but it can be somewhat lazy. If and when some do the Whipple upgrade then the prop choice is a 38-39.
What gears? 1:35?