WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

M29 Single 1350/1550 dual fuel

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So, if you had a high end boat manufacturing co., and you could find the best high speed driver in the country, you'd be lucky. If he understood all the technical and mechanical aspects of the process, you would have somebody really special. If they were GREAT in sales and marketing, you probably realize you have a unicorn. If they have compassion and understanding for others, not as fortunate as the customers of said company, and the ability to treat everyone they meet as the most important person they'll meet all day, you'd have Tony C!!!! Good things happen to people like that - keep kicking it Tony!!!!!

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
So, if you had a high end boat manufacturing co., and you could find the best high speed driver in the country, you'd be lucky. If he understood all the technical and mechanical aspects of the process, you would have somebody really special. If they were GREAT in sales and marketing, you probably realize you have a unicorn. If they have compassion and understanding for others, not as fortunate as the customers of said company, and the ability to treat everyone they meet as the most important person they'll meet all day, you'd have Tony C!!!! Good things happen to people like that - keep kicking it Tony!!!!!
Thanks for the kind words and I try to do the best i can every day... As you know, there is no "I" in team and DCB has truly a unique and great dynamic here and that is the true testament to how the boats look and run they way they do.
Thanks, -Tony@DCB

FOUNTAIN333

Reaction score
Who makes your guys tail pipes? How come you dont use the gatling gun mufflers? Just customer taste?

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Who makes your guys tail pipes? How come you dont use the gatling gun mufflers? Just customer taste?
CMI makes all of our tail pipes. We run mufflers in all of the engine packages, except the Mercury Turbo engines. Mercury does not want or need the mufflers as if creates too much back pressure.

HGP3

Reaction score
I just noticed the tunnel tabs on this hot-rod. Are the tabs dependent on the power/drive package, or the hull?

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
I just noticed the tunnel tabs on this hot-rod. Are the tabs dependent on the power/drive package, or the hull?
We put them on the big power single in the tunnel to make the hole shot better.
-Tony@DCB

Last edited:

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Bump to the top.
Congrats to the owner and DCB. This is hotrod, perfect for Havasu.

lavey jr

Reaction score
Looks amazing!

Would love to hear the final numbers and how it handled the single M8, some video would be awesome too!

Keep it up Tony, and everyone at DCB!

HGP3

Reaction score
Beautiful.

Side note, I almost asked what it looked like in the bow "cabin" of these M's. You read my mind! Perfection all around.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Tony, What numbers did this put up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It ran 137 with a 35 pitch prop with the 91 octane fob in (1350 mode). I ran 147 in the 3/4 mile shootout with that same prop with the 112 fob in (1550 mode) It is silly fast and pulls like you can not believe. Stable too. Very impressive for a single engine boat.