WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

M29 Single 1350/1550 dual fuel

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So, if you had a high end boat manufacturing co., and you could find the best high speed driver in the country, you'd be lucky. If he understood all the technical and mechanical aspects of the process, you would have somebody really special. If they were GREAT in sales and marketing, you probably realize you have a unicorn. If they have compassion and understanding for others, not as fortunate as the customers of said company, and the ability to treat everyone they meet as the most important person they'll meet all day, you'd have Tony C!!!! Good things happen to people like that - keep kicking it Tony!!!!!

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
So, if you had a high end boat manufacturing co., and you could find the best high speed driver in the country, you'd be lucky. If he understood all the technical and mechanical aspects of the process, you would have somebody really special. If they were GREAT in sales and marketing, you probably realize you have a unicorn. If they have compassion and understanding for others, not as fortunate as the customers of said company, and the ability to treat everyone they meet as the most important person they'll meet all day, you'd have Tony C!!!! Good things happen to people like that - keep kicking it Tony!!!!!
Thanks for the kind words and I try to do the best i can every day... As you know, there is no "I" in team and DCB has truly a unique and great dynamic here and that is the true testament to how the boats look and run they way they do.
Thanks, -Tony@DCB

FOUNTAIN333

Reaction score
Who makes your guys tail pipes? How come you dont use the gatling gun mufflers? Just customer taste?

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Who makes your guys tail pipes? How come you dont use the gatling gun mufflers? Just customer taste?
CMI makes all of our tail pipes. We run mufflers in all of the engine packages, except the Mercury Turbo engines. Mercury does not want or need the mufflers as if creates too much back pressure.

HCP3

Reaction score
I just noticed the tunnel tabs on this hot-rod. Are the tabs dependent on the power/drive package, or the hull?

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
I just noticed the tunnel tabs on this hot-rod. Are the tabs dependent on the power/drive package, or the hull?
We put them on the big power single in the tunnel to make the hole shot better.
-Tony@DCB

Last edited:

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
Bump to the top.
Congrats to the owner and DCB. This is hotrod, perfect for Havasu.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Final Lake test, then delivery in the morning to its owner.
40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

lavey jr

Reaction score
Looks amazing!

Would love to hear the final numbers and how it handled the single M8, some video would be awesome too!

Keep it up Tony, and everyone at DCB!

HCP3

Reaction score
Beautiful.

Side note, I almost asked what it looked like in the bow "cabin" of these M's. You read my mind! Perfection all around.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Tony, What numbers did this put up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It ran 137 with a 35 pitch prop with the 91 octane fob in (1350 mode). I ran 147 in the 3/4 mile shootout with that same prop with the 112 fob in (1550 mode) It is silly fast and pulls like you can not believe. Stable too. Very impressive for a single engine boat.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Hey Tony, Just curious do you guys offer a light lay up and a full cap for the M29 Model? Also are high 130's obtainable with a M29 with a single Teague 1200 and a 6 drive?
Mid 120's with Teague 1200 power and high 130's with Mercury 1350.
We have done one with a 1200 and M6 and 3-4 with the 1350 and the 1550/1350 set up. Mercury 1350 has the torque with the turbo set up and runs strong.

201 ET

Reaction score
Mid 120's with Teague 1200 power and high 130's with Mercury 1350.
We have done one with a 1200 and M6 and 3-4 with the 1350 and the 1550/1350 set up. Mercury 1350 has the torque with the turbo set up and runs strong.
Thank you for the response Tony I appreciate it.

Duramax

Reaction score
I don't know how I missed this thread. Absolutely stunning! Wow!!

Great job Tony and crew.

201 ET

Reaction score
Always been a fan of a 29 with a single.
Definitely nice to be able to run 130+mph while only have the cost and maintenance of one engine and one drive. Hard to beat for a lake boat especially if you have a small family or no kids.

Boat211

Reaction score
Definitely nice to be able to run 130+mph while only have the cost and maintenance of one engine and one drive. Hard to beat for a lake boat especially if you have a small family or no kids.
Lots of room for maintenance as well.

Swain

Reaction score
This was in the 3/4 mile shoot out at DS with a 35 pitch prop in 1550 mode. It was still pulling at the buoy when I lifted. Fast and stable too.

When we are at Powell in 2 weeks, We will have to line up the Pontoon against one of these. :p🚤

Tank

Reaction score
I know this is an older thread but for fuck sake, I LOVE looking at the detail photo's of the nooks and crannies. I just don't think there's anyone out there that beats your fit and finish. Maybe one other that is equal ;) But it's a close call.

Great job Tony. Thanks for always posting up the pics and info. We appreciate it.

Duramax

Reaction score
I know this is an older thread but for fuck sake, I LOVE looking at the detail photo's of the nooks and crannies. I just don't think there's anyone out there that beats your fit and finish. Maybe one other that is equal ;) But it's a close call.

Great job Tony. Thanks for always posting up the pics and info. We appreciate it.
I agree. DCB has changed the game.