WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

M33 450R #3

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Another M33 with 450's, for long time great customer. It will be his fourth DCB.
Chad Budge M33R 2019 render 2 (edit).4.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Another first here on the build boards... DCB added some LED lights in the cowlings for an additional cool factor. Remember, as a lot of other things that other manufacturers will do later... You saw it first on a DCB. She will be hitting the water when the rain stops.

Last edited:

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Squeezed in a quick water test on Monday afternoon before the rain started and "WOW" This one is great looking and great running. Heading to Havasu on Thursday night to run again and deliver to one excited customer.

All new DCB's come with a Corona Anti-Virus kit... ;)
IMG_6178.JPG
IMG_6181.JPG
IMG_6184.JPG
IMG_6186.JPG
IMG_6191.JPG
IMG_6196.JPG
IMG_6198.JPG
IMG_6202.JPG

Riverryder

Reaction score
So being that dcb keeps pumping these awesome boats. Out I wonder what Tony’s boat looks like? Or does someone that build bots chose to not have one of there own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riverryder

Reaction score
They are all mine until I deliver them to happy customer.... We build 16-18 very custom boats a year. Good things take time.

Well of course they are your boats. But do you have one of your own?
Like no expense spared top of the line boat is what I imagine.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
This one turned out awesome Tony. Love the simple gel and the all white 450's. Very classy look for sure.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

McKay

Reaction score
I have hated the look of white engines on every boat I have seen them on. But they really work and look great on this boat Tony!!

Nice Job Tony! They are going to love it!

Mac

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
I learned back in the 90’s white brings out the true shape of a product; if it looks good in white it generally looks great in color. We were designing a product and took four of the competitive units and painted everything white...it was unbelievable how ugly some products became without their graphics.

This smooth lines of this boat are really shown with this scheme. Less is truly more, nice work!

I personally would probably add some of the black and blue colors of the swim step and carpet to the “Mohawk” of the engine (center accent panels), and that is just my personal taste.

I’m guessing the owner is deeply in love with this piece. It’s going to be timeless.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
I learned back in the 90’s white brings out the true shape of a product; if it looks good in white it generally looks great in color. We were designing a product and took four of the competitive units and painted everything white...it was unbelievable how ugly some products became without their graphics.

This smooth lines of this boat are really shown with this scheme. Less is truly more, nice work!

I personally would probably add some of the black and blue colors of the swim step and carpet to the “Mohawk” of the engine (center accent panels), and that is just my personal taste.

I’m guessing the owner is deeply in love with this piece. It’s going to be timeless.
The owner is extremely happy... The delivery went very well and the boat runs amazing. It did everything perfectly. I will post pics and speeds today.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Got to stretch her legs a bit last week and deliver to one very happy customer. This boat ran amazing... Full interior, with a finished cabin area, and full bed pad. (three piece) I ran 131 on limiters. The M-33 is such a great boat and is locked and loaded... This M-33 will spend time on Havasu, Powell, and his home lake at 6500 feet in Wyoming this Summer.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.JPG
5.JPG
12.JPG
13.JPG
18.JPG
19.JPG
31.JPG
33.JPG
35.JPG
36.JPG
IMG_4438.JPG
IMG_4440[1].PNG

Last edited:

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
Well of course they are your boats. But do you have one of your own?
Like no expense spared top of the line boat is what I imagine.

Tony has a fleet of his own boats, called his customers boats. This guy does not have time to fart, let alone have a personal boat. lol... Meaning all his customers ask him to drive, fix, wipe down and take care of their boats. I have been one of those people and he was always there for me. God bless him for not having his own, might take to much time away from those in need.

Cheers,

Bo

sirbob

Reaction score
Wow - clean clean clean ...

Very nice.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Tony has a fleet of his own boats, called his customers boats. This guy does not have time to fart, let alone have a personal boat. lol... Meaning all his customers ask him to drive, fix, wipe down and take care of their boats. I have been one of those people and he was always there for me. God bless him for not having his own, might take to much time away from those in need.

Cheers,

Bo
That sure means a lot Bo.... You are correct and with how much running around I do it is a fact. Fortunately, with people like you, I get to build and deliver some of the coolest and nicest stuff on the water.
Cheers all..
-Tony

TCHB

Reaction score
I like the clean white. You guys do a great job!

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score