WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

M33 450R #3

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Dammmmmn the attention to detail on these boats! The waterline couldn’t have been more perfect! That’s when design to execution are done with a team of perfectionists.
C77D9CDE-7867-4812-91B8-25E6A9E2E32B.jpeg

gordon

Reaction score
That boat is amazing not a fan of outboards but I think there kind of rubbing off on me. That boat is so pretty

dave29

Reaction score
The owner's primary residence is in Jackson, WY. He is off to Flat Head Lake for a little R&R. He has a nice residence in Havasu as well. This is their fifth DCB....
Tony
Great job! Boat looks like a "Storm Trooper" to me. The owner wouldn't possibly be a real estate broker would he?? If so, nice guy. He looked at my M28 when I first had it serviced at BCM. He was looking for a more simple, less maintenance boat like the twin ob's.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Tony
Great job! Boat looks like a "Storm Trooper" to me. The owner wouldn't possibly be a real estate broker would he?? If so, nice guy. He looked at my M28 when I first had it serviced at BCM. He was looking for a more simple, less maintenance boat like the twin ob's.
Yes he is a realtor out to Jackson Hole, WY. He has owned four DCB's and had the all blue M-33R with the twin 400's prior to this one.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Tony have you ever checked into these P clamps?
https://www.hellermanntyton.us/products/featured-products/ratchet-p-clamp
We’ve been using them at work for about three years now and they make my job much easier and faster.
Btw. Beautiful boat and would love to be involved in the wiring department. lol
Those look pretty cool and very functional as well... However they are aluminum and would turn and get white and furry with water and salt water conditions... We have another style that are beefier and stronger than the link shows. They are all S/S and that is what we use here.

Thank you!