Mount on the steps for the umbrella? It Looks like a spot to lose a toe nail

Attachments

• D0D2B613-98C8-4C9A-AFF0-6D7B09C64DC5.jpeg
    D0D2B613-98C8-4C9A-AFF0-6D7B09C64DC5.jpeg
    334.6 KB · Views: 435

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Mount on the steps for the umbrella? It Looks like a spot to lose a toe nail
We put the umbrella and or flag mounts in the upper corners out of the way for this reason.
I guess if you are a drinker and can not go up stairs with out looking where you are stepping, you may have a problem.

Or when you want to build a DCB, we can eliminate that option for you as well.

Have a great day... @Riverryder

Last edited:

Riverryder

Reaction score
@Tony DCB Boats was just pointing it out to see if you could explain why? Maybe see how it is mounted. you guys are the ones with high dollar boys while I sit and dream.
congrats on the boat! Glad it was a hit.

Hammer

Reaction score
What is the purpose of moving the front seats away from the sides of the hull and having a center console as opposed to the typical seating layout we see(Front seats tucked to the sides, controls on the outer part of the boat) Balance?

Fun watching DCB grow. They probably could have stopped at the M35. Still one of my favorite boats.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
What is the purpose of moving the front seats away from the sides of the hull and having a center console as opposed to the typical seating layout we see(Front seats tucked to the sides, controls on the outer part of the boat) Balance?

Fun watching DCB grow. They probably could have stopped at the M35. Still one of my favorite boats.
the true tunnel cat like this has a deeper tunnel towards the front of the boat and there is not much cabin room like the other models with a center pod. So, there is no under dash area on this boat and the seats are side by side instead of split so you can access under the dash. This is the style of the M-37 with no center pod. The M-35 is a great boat. The storage and the bed area is in front where the two access doors are located.

TVMNick

Reaction score
The boat is an absolutely amazing machine, I can't believe how damn good it runs and handles. It exceeded all of my expectations and then some! We can't wait to get ours!! Thanks again Tony, Jeff, and DCB family for a great weekend at Powell, we can't wait to go again!

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
The boat is an absolutely amazing machine, I can't believe how damn good it runs and handles. It exceeded all of my expectations and then some! We can't wait to get ours!! Thanks again Tony, Jeff, and DCB family for a great weekend at Powell, we can't wait to go again!
An absolutely perfect weekend in every way, shape, and form.... We put some serious miles on the boats.