WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MacCarran (LAS) got the Virus - and now it’s closed

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Vegas really going to be a ghost town now!
Don’t have a link. You can google. Short version- an ATC tested positive. All airborne flights diverted. All inbound flight on ground stop.

236eagledave

Reaction score
The air traffic control tower temporally shut down. Airport still open.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Potentially tested? This shit is getting unreal. Potentially, might have, next it will be what if. For crying out loud. How much do I get to bank before this crisis rolls over.
That's like a girl saying, "I'm kind of pregnant"....you are, or you are not...binary...+ or - ...figure it out!

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Nieghbor is a Pilot. Hour out LAS and had to turn around back to BNA.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Well this shit is being spewed from people that dont know if the are male or female.. just sayin!!
The virus is a virus. The reaction has literally crashed/crushed the worlds markets, employment, savings and futures of 2+ generations. That is in of itself proof Governments are not here to help. There are in fact men who try to rise above but the machine to take them down far outnumber their resources at the start. It is up to those who are willing to sacrifice and step it up to the next level to take back control. There are 2-3 generations of limited populace who get this. Of those the numbers start declining as to who can actually react. As in life everything becomes a game of numbers. The will to be free has grown very small in a small pool we call The U.S. of A.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Damn!!!!! That is the destination we were banking on in a couple of weeks.. Looks like PHX is the last option to get to our friend’s weeding The first week of April.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The virus is a virus. The reaction has literally crashed/crushed the worlds markets, employment, savings and futures of 2+ generations. That is in of itself proof Governments are not here to help. There are in fact men who try to rise above but the machine to take them down far outnumber their resources at the start. It is up to those who are willing to sacrifice and step it up to the next level to take back control. There are 2-3 generations of limited populace who get this. Of those the numbers start declining as to who can actually react. As in life everything becomes a game of numbers. The will to be free has grown very small in a small pool we call The U.S. of A.

A little beyond the thought I put into that kind of stuff, as I know it's not going to change anytime soon.

boatpi

Reaction score
Open now, using remote radar etc. Decontaminating this am, slights are slow anyway. Not many international arriving. I fly Jet Blue often some flight time have changed, still 3 a day most days, 7 days a week to LGB.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
We don't need to know most of what we're reading right now. I can't believe how many people LOVE to spread bad news and live in DRAMA state 24/7. Let's report the positive like we report the negative - there's still a few of us that can think on our own, and can carry the rest, as we've been doing, if the rest will just calm down and let us work!!!!!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Post like these are what is causing everyone to Panic. LAS IS CLOSED.....oh wait, just closed for an hour, back to normal. STOP PEOPLE. Stay home and shut the fuck up.

People love sensationalism, it's why the 'news' has devolved into what we have today.

HCP3

Reaction score
Post like these are what is causing everyone to Panic. LAS IS CLOSED.....oh wait, just closed for an hour, back to normal. STOP PEOPLE. Stay home and shut the fuck up.

Agreed. A title change is needed.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
Potentially tested? This shit is getting unreal. Potentially, might have, next it will be what if. For crying out loud. How much do I get to bank before this crisis rolls over.

The CDC made a funky rule for positive tests. When a person takes a test a positive result is considered a presumed positive test. That test is then sent to a federal laboratory where they test it again and confirm the positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
LOL Sorry for the H2O moment. Should be wedding. LOL

If you’re friends wedding is going to have more than 10 people it will be cancelled if it’s the first week of April.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypnautic

Reaction score
It was closed. Not panic. It closed. How am I to know it was only going to close an hour. Post like these—what ever. I’m posting shit cause it’s funny that a knee jerk reaction to someone with a sniffle shut down the tower. I know they have a second tower and would hose down the other and open back up. But regardless a lot of flight were impacted.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Sensitivity is outpacing sensationalism. And your only on day 4. LOL