WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Machine shop in Havasu

guest hs

Reaction score
Someone could probably make a fortune in this town! My first experience has been nothing but horrible. Dropped off a block and heads March 25 and still don’t have any of it back yet. I’m just praying that the workmanship is good after I get it back. No I’m not going to name any names I don’t play that game! Just venting, I was hoping to build this engine this weekend oh well guess I will go to Needles instead.

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
Kincaid had heads of mine for several months. Always got the run around. They are a good set of dart heads. Not sure where they ended up I decided to buy a new set to get me back on the water. I need to track them down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grenade

Reaction score
Kincaid had heads of mine for several months. Always got the run around. They are a good set of dart heads. Not sure where they ended up I decided to buy a new set to get me back on the water. I need to track them down.

Who are you ????

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Who the fuck are you ???? I'm Gary Kincaid and I don't have anybody's Dart heads except for JC Marine's brother-in-law and I'm the one that Built The new heads because the old heads were all rotted if that's You ? you're talking way out of line

Respect..... Not only did you quote yourself but, unlike most, you identified yourself immediately and voluntarily and firmly put your foot down. I really hope I don't need popcorn for this call-out because I have picked my side.

Grenade

Reaction score

are you Farrah's brother ?

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
I heard riverdave does machining out of his house if you know the secret password... lol

petie6464

Reaction score
There is JD machine. I've used them for many basic engine machine shop repairs, No complaints. As far hi-end engine building there isn't anyone in Havasu, there are a few back yard shops but I would stay far away. With The Vegas, Phoenix and LA close by there are many great choices a few hours away.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I'm not sure I'd use "Grenade" as my forum name; being an engine builder and all.
That was his nickname from top fuel drag boat racing. His machine work is excellent. Nothing else in Havasu compares, just sometimes have to wait. I still use Gary even with the wait times.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
There is JD machine. I've used them for many basic engine machine shop repairs, No complaints. As far hi-end engine building there isn't anyone in Havasu, there are a few back yard shops but I would stay far away. With The Vegas, Phoenix and LA close by there are many great choices a few hours away.
I disagree, Kincaid is very accurate, does exactly what I need.

I previously used JD Machine some, but they sold and changed owners. I would would class them as sort of a mom and pop type old school shop.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I disagree, Kincaid is very accurate, does exactly what I need.

I previously used JD Machine some, but they sold and changed owners. I would would class them as sort of a mom and pop type old school shop.
You’ve got to remember Barry, only goodness and righteousness can come from the big cities. :rolleyes:

franky

Reaction score
That was his nickname from top fuel drag boat racing. His machine work is excellent. Nothing else in Havasu compares, just sometimes have to wait. I still use Gary even with the wait times.
Agreed. I wouldn't go anywhere else.