WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Machine Shop needed

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a machine shop in North Orange County, CA. Please refer me to any you would trust to do a good job for a fair price.

I need some parts made from time to time for various machines in my woodshop. My Dad used to have a friend that he would go to for stuff like this and he has passed on. Usually the parts need to be a pretty high strength steel and tolerances are usually not very tight. Could really use somebody that could walk me through what and how something could get made. I'm no engineer, I know what I need but don't have all the right knowledge of how to get there effectively.

Anyway, let me know if you know a good shop. Thanks.

Hdgasser

Reaction score
@J DUNN What kinda things do you need made?? Pictures? Drawings? Like tooling to cut wood? Or old worn out destroyed machine parts?

Last edited:

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Currently I need to make 3 blocks about 1.5 inch tall by 6 inch long by .5 inch thick with a notch in one of the 6 inch long edges that will create a "shoulder". These blocks will replace failing shoulder bolts that cannot bear the weight placed upon them by other parts of the machine.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
My shop is in Upland .I have manual and cnc machines.
I can do the work your talking about .
Need something fab up we can do that as well.

earlesurfs

Reaction score
Are you still searching for a reputable machine shop?

You can contact me at:

Earle Vernon Barker II

Barker Machine LLC

11782 Western Ave.

Suite 8

Stanton, CA 90680

(714)615-4033

www.barkermachine.com