Gas
Again

It is $4.89 now for regular around our area😡🤬
He said $4.89😂

9D206B79-D463-4FF4-ACC6-5A60DCEC1CD0.png

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Just left Sams club in bullhead $135 poorer…..$205 poorer from inside the store too…bought a pig Denali in Trumps economy 🙂

grumpy88

Reaction score
If I would have known to world was gonna take a shit 1 month to the day later, I would have kept the Escalade🥵🤪
Dam crystal ball ! I am thankful every day i have a job and a company vehicle . I feel bad for people who dont have the means to handle the bull shit going on .i did have. Good time at that show though !

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Just paid 5.50/gal in Norco and my kids thought that was cheap lol

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

Believe what you want but if you know any "roughnecks" sit down and have a talk. Listen to what they have to say🤷🏻‍♂️ just sayin!!

But if that is what you want to portray, ok.. I guess.. it's all either Trump or Putins fault🤷🏻‍♂️ no need to take responsibility, just place blame.. noted

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Believe what you want but if you know any "roughnecks" sit down and have a talk. Listen to what they have to say🤷🏻‍♂️ just sayin!!

But if that is what you want to portray, ok.. I guess.. it's all either Trump or Putins fault🤷🏻‍♂️ no need to take responsibility, just place blame.. noted
The buck never stops at Brandons desk. It’s always somebody else’s fault but his. 81 Million votes my ass!!!

cakemoto

Reaction score
I’m going to Burbank today for my mom memorial Saturday… I filled all my riding jugs 30 gal I’m taking with me from az😁

4czn10

Reaction score
I won't complain, but it was under $2 when Ahole took over!

Attachments

• gas 5.12.22.png
    gas 5.12.22.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 20

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
That electric Maverick pickup is looking better every fill up. $150 a tank is painful.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
The tards own this issue and they are in charge. They can pretend that they are NOT but everyone knows.

Its actually kind of fun watching the tards pretend that it’s not their fault. Lol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's see:
  1. Cancel XL Pipeline
  2. Add new environmental requirements on new drilling
  3. $8 billion in new taxes on natural gas production
  4. Illegal ban on natural gas and oil lease sales
  5. Increasing Royalty Rates on Domestic Oil Production from 12.5% to 18.75%
  6. Appointing unaccountable energy regulators
  7. The aforementioned cancelling of a 1 million acre oil lease in Alaska
  8. Choosing to pay to import dirty crude and natural gas rather than use our own
And the list goes on.....

530RL

Reaction score
The fact that so many think the President of the United States controls and sets the price of global commodities such as crude, unleaded gas or any others makes me very worried about the future of capitalism and free markets in America. 😳😳

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The fact that so many think the President of the United States controls and sets the price of global commodities such as crude, unleaded gas or any others makes me very worried about the future of capitalism and free markets in America. 😳😳

FFS.. it has nothing to do with the "president setting price" we're not fukn dumb!!

But he does have a big part in killing our production of domestic oil! In turn yes "the president" is why are prices are going up. If you cant see that you are ignorant. Which I know you're a very intelligent person but what you are saying makes no sense!!

JJ McClure

Reaction score
Let's see:
  1. Cancel XL Pipeline
  2. Add new environmental requirements on new drilling
  3. $8 billion in new taxes on natural gas production
  4. Illegal ban on natural gas and oil lease sales
  5. Increasing Royalty Rates on Domestic Oil Production from 12.5% to 18.75%
  6. Appointing unaccountable energy regulators
  7. The aforementioned cancelling of a 1 million acre oil lease in Alaska
  8. Choosing to pay to import dirty crude and natural gas rather than use our own
And the list goes on.....
I’m baking the best pretzel ever right now. Hang tight a few minutes - 529.1

530RL

Reaction score
I’m baking the best pretzel ever right now. Hang tight a few minutes - 529.1

LOL

How about current global oil demand exceeds current global oil supply?

Global oil production in 2021 averaged around 77 million BPD versus around 95 million BPD in 2019 pre-covid. A shortfall of approximately 18 million BPD

Of that shortfall, US oil production is down about 1.2 million BPD versus pre-covid.

So the best pretzel I got for you is that crude prices are higher because demand now far outstrips supply and producers are rightfully being capital disciplined on what new production to bring on line. They like higher prices as would you and I if we were an oil producer and are holding back rapid production increases while enjoying record profits. Silly capitalists. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Further, even if the government took over the domestic oil industry and increased oil production back to pre-covid levels, it would only mean an increase of 1.2 million BPD on a shortfall of about 18 million BPD. Barely a drop in the bucket.

Or one could ignore math, the profit motive and economics and just go with a slogan off a bumper sticker........ 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

pullinforpalin_com_bumper_sticker-re279288a2d82497eb929dc0ec6a4b87e_v9wht_8byvr_307.jpg

EmpirE231

Reaction score

So you're saying none of Biden's policies have impacted the current price of crude oil, and the price of fuel in the US.... at all?

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
LOL

Global oil production in 2021 averaged around 77 million BPD versus around 95 million BPD in 2019 pre-covid. A shortfall of approximately 18 million BPD

Of that shortfall, US oil production is down about 1.2 million BPD versus pre-covid.

So the best pretzel I got for you is that crude prices are higher because demand now far outstrips supply and producers are rightfully being capital disciplined on what new production to bring on line. They like higher prices as would you and I if we were an oil producer and are holding back rapid production increases while enjoying record profits. Silly capitalists. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Further, even if the government took over the domestic oil industry and increased oil production back to pre-covid levels, it would only mean an increase of 1.2 million BPD on a shortfall of about 18 million BPD. Barely a drop in the bucket.

Or one could ignore math, the profit motive and economics and just go with a slogan off a bumper sticker........ 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

View attachment 1115282
So the Biden administration's totally unfriendly nature towards the energy sector has not had anything to do with higher energy prices?

JJ McClure

Reaction score
Nice... so if US production is down about 1.2 million, what happened to the other approximately 16.8 million BPD?

JBZ

Reaction score
Bidens new terms

Ultra MAGA

The Great MAGA King

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
LOL

View attachment 1115282

You’re changing the narrative to prop up your position. Nobody said for the government to take over oil production but that’s where you took the conversation. It’s poor character but you already knew that.

What they’re saying is for government to remove the red tape, install keystone, and open leases. This would put more supply into the market.

Now if your argument says that these actions would have zero effect on the price of crude and won’t improve supply we’d love to hear it.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
LOL

View attachment 1115282
Your numbers are WAY off .... and that 1.8 M BPD USA production shortfall is far from as statistically insignificant as you're telling us it is.

530RL

Reaction score
Your numbers are WAY off .... and that 1.8 M BPD USA production shortfall is far from as statistically insignificant as you're telling us it is.

I’m not telling you or anyone else anything.

I’m simply explaining why I believe global energy prices are higher, specifically significantly more global demand than global supply.

Others explanation for higher global energy prices is that “Biden did this” as their stickers demonstrate. That the increase in global energy prices is primarily due to a single President in a single energy producer that produces less than 15 percent of global supply at its peak. My conclusion is that the increase in global energy prices is no more Biden’s fault than it is Putin’s fault. It is simply a natural result of hundreds of thousands of market participants globally doing what they think is best for their business every day including everyone who has an impact from producers to users.

It is no surprise to me that global energy producers like higher global energy prices, a view that recent industry profit results support, and have an incentive to keep that way.

At the end of the day those differences in views or explanations is what makes a market. And I completely accept that everyone gets to base their market decisions on their views. And some win and some lose. And that is capitalism which I fully respect and support. 👍

Last edited:

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I disagree. While there was a huge supply and demand imbalance in late 2020 and 2021 due to COVID shutdown, but we are beyond that now. The supply demand imbalance now is now “normal” which is smaller than it was in 2020.

Now we are back to normal. By normal I mean we are back to the same old screwy scenario where oil producing countries control the price through production.

Lets get real here. The United States is the largest oil producer and consumer in the world and produces and uses 20% of global supply. That is double anyone else. What we do on both sides of the equation makes a huge difference in price.

Also there is never EVER a huge surplus on the market so even small changes in production makes a huge difference in price. Small changes when supply is tight can have a dramatic increase in price. (Which is what we are doing)

Yes others are helping us screw ourselves, but that is their job so it should be respected…. Lol. I mean OPEC has said they won’t increase production so the price will stay high.

Bottom line is supply is tight now and we could really help it. even a small increase in supply would have a dramatic affect.

B92CB283-A5BD-410B-A632-80E66EF24B7F.png

Reactions: Doc

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Oh why we are at it the supply demand imbalance in late 2021 I am reading was about negative 1-2 million barrels.

How many barrels did the US production get cut in the same time frame? Oh ya 1-2 million?

That had no affect on world wide prices? Sure it didn’t