WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Magayachts Hit Newport Beach Ca.......

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Attessa

1593810533346.png

Tank

Reaction score
I bet Newport is going to be a ZOO this weekend.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Attessa was moored behinds my dad's boat in Shoreline Village about 10 years ago. I starred it for hours and of course right after I left the crew invited my dad up on the boat for a tour and cocktails. My dad said it was amazing.... still bums me out to this day I missed out on that.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I bet Newport is going to be a ZOO this weekend.
Already is down here.... I always lock down by Thursday on this weekend. To add to all the people as are beaches are still open we have massive surf .... I've been watching Harbor Patrol boats fly through harbor out for rescues, helicopters etc.... must be having big rips .... I've never seen so much rescue activity in last hour. Calmed down now. All fireworks are shut down but I think LA beach closures might have brought more folks here today.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Attessa was moored behinds my dad's boat in Shoreline Village about 10 years ago. I starred it for hours and of course right after I left the crew invited my dad up on the boat for a tour and cocktails. My dad said it was amazing.... still bums me out to this day I missed out on that.
Showing off as he goes to sea

1593814102786.png

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Little more info for ya.....

Tank

Reaction score
I went on the island earlier and there was a line about 3/4 of a mile long from the entrance to the marina..

Havasu has been a zoo for the past 3 months every weekend. Lol

boatnam2

Reaction score
I remember going to cabo 11-12 years ago and Attesa was sitting out front of hotel, everyone was trying to say it was tiger woods which it wasn't.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Looked damn good from Laguna beach this am. Was hoping it would have come in a little closer and dropped anchor [emoji3]

IMG_8954.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tank

Reaction score
The owner left his I-phone at the bar, sent his lackey back to retrieve it.

@rivermobster

I’d take that job! Lol

Buddy just told me yesterday he was offered a permanent house sitting job for a beach front mansion in Malibu. Owners have multiple homes so not there much. He would have to be on call monitor security, flush the toilets, hire people when things need fixing fire up the exotic cars in the garage etc etc. 90k a year. I’m like, sign me up!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I’d take that job! Lol

Buddy just told me yesterday he was offered a permanent house sitting job for a beach front mansion in Malibu. Owners have multiple homes so not there much. He would have to be on call monitor security, flush the toilets, hire people when things need fixing fire up the exotic cars in the garage etc etc. 90k a year. I’m like, sign me up!

I'd do that job for food and lodging! :)

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Little more info for ya.....

I read up on the boat and its owner back when I first saw it. Never saw that it was involved in a collision.... pretty sure no matter who was at fault Mr. Washington made it just fine.

This thread made me go back and check out some more photos of Attessa and this one popped up, whoops...
88b53b3d2fe8094bfdf7a914b5e51366.jpg

HBCraig

Reaction score
The dude that owns that mega yacht is worth roughly 6.3 billion. Yeh, that billion with a B

77charger

Reaction score
Friend of mine lives beachfront in emerald bay one of them was anchoring in the bay earlier today.

77charger

Reaction score
Said one had a couple of offshore boats on it and his 1500 dollar binoculars were a great investment 🤔
0D883AAE-115A-4711-A72E-6D89AF655EA5.jpeg
S

HBCraig

Reaction score
I went on the island earlier and there was a line about 3/4 of a mile long from the entrance to the marina..
If you are down there dave keep am eye out. Its a "king" tide. Check out how high the water gets.

Tank

Reaction score
Said one had a couple of offshore boats on it and his 1500 dollar binoculars were a great investment 🤔 View attachment 895556 S

Holy shit! That’s Hodor!!! LEGIT! Skater sitting in its aft deck. things a support yacht for the bigger yacht Lonian which is the other yacht in that photo. Hodor is full of the toys for Lonian.

You know you’re ballin when you have a yacht for your yacht.

7A151661-7283-418E-A613-4B6CF927F87D.jpeg
A05C59F3-792D-4563-948A-62E35D82ED5B.jpeg
30B9A6A1-642B-4124-9432-C861295C1E1E.jpeg

Last edited:

Hammer

Reaction score
Holy shit! That’s Hodor!!! LEGIT! Skater sitting in its aft deck. things a support yacht for the bigger yacht Lonian which is the other yacht in that photo. Hodor is full of the toys for Lonian.

View attachment 895577 View attachment 895578 View attachment 895579

That is insane....

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Thats awesome! I remember boating up to Long Beach in the early 2000's and Paul Allen's yacht Tatoosh was anchored. At the time it was one of the largest privately owned yachts, but now it has fallen down the listt a bit. It was so cool to see it up close. It seems like the bar has been raised a few times since then.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score

That is so badass to see all of the toys

spectras only

Reaction score
I think that's the small [ 220 feet ] Attessa ,LOL The Super yacht Attessa is much bigger with an outdoor swimming pool.

The small and large Attessas in this picture, side by side. My friend worked on the small [ Attessa III ] when they extended it by 20 feet at the cost of 20 million. ;) The son of Washington lives in Vancouver, nice guy, he used to have a triple engine 47' Fountain at his waterfront house.
1593838152044.png

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
Thats awesome! I remember boating up to Long Beach in the early 2000's and Paul Allen's yacht Tatoosh was anchored. At the time it was one of the largest privately owned yachts, but now it has fallen down the listt a bit. It was so cool to see it up close. It seems like the bar has been raised a few times since then.

I saw Paul Allen’s yacht octopus a couple times. He owned an estate in kona on the big island of Hawaii about 2 miles from our place. He anchored it out front and would cruise back and forth from estate to yacht on boat and helicopter. Not bad. Lol

A791849E-33E2-4900-A940-8FC85A08B4DA.jpeg
9CC2CB1B-EECC-43FC-9308-5332E8FB31C1.jpeg

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
It’s Caruso local guy live in Brentwood owns the grove big guy owns property in the back bay you should see his 430 tomorrow

RVRKID

Reaction score
I’d take that job! Lol

Years ago I got to go with my buddy who provided security for the guy that invented metro traffic to his 2 houses. We had to move a little Suzuki from his Holmby Hills house to His Malibu house to launch his Skis. Both had people that ran the houses and had to answer the phones in 2 rings. Malibu house was crazy and we got to take the skis out that day. What an experience.

77charger

Reaction score

My friend is pretty much into yachts doesn’t have one but may get a mini one some day. He has some money I know. When you have lots of Newport homes and a beach house on beach in emerald bay your doing well.
Known him for years too guy started with nothing 250r atc and old beat up Nissan truck for glamis sleeping in back. His family escaped from Iran in early 80s he told me the story about it.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I’d take that job! Lol

Caruso?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I’d take that job! Lol

Done!

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I think that's the small [ 220 feet ] Attessa ,LOL The Super yacht Attessa is much bigger with an outdoor swimming pool.

The small and large Attessas in this picture, side by side. My friend worked on the small [ Attessa III ] when they extended it by 20 feet at the cost of 20 million. ;) The son of Washington lives in Vancouver, nice guy, he used to have a triple engine 47' Fountain at his waterfront house.
View attachment 895587
Oh I see, that explains a lot. I was comparing Invictus to the smaller Attessa that's here lately in Newport. Our harbor can't accommodate both megayachts simultaneously I suspect so they each kinda rotate visits inside harbor these past two weeks. They have to come & go at high tides due to shallow harbor depths. Invictus went by me recently chugging out digging up a ton of silt and mud as she ran out of depth.... hustling to make it out to sea.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Believe it was the 332 ft Attessa IV that collided in the open ocean with the 65' Sportfishing Boat Prowler just south of San Diego a few years ago. Recall there were injuries and one fatality. Amazing that the 65' Prowler didn't sink. But, the extensive damage was all just above the water line. Believe USCG has yet to issue a cause of the collision.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Friend of mine lives beachfront in emerald bay one of them was anchoring in the bay earlier today.
EBay beachfront is baller.... I was a poor interior EBay guy in 90's .... #255. Great community but tad douche' for us southerners ha. Had ta bail in search of my peeps.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Believe it was the 332 ft Attessa IV that collided in the open ocean with the 65' Sportfishing Boat Prowler just south of San Diego a few years ago. Recall there were injuries and one fatality. Amazing that the 65' Prowler didn't sink. But, the extensive damage was all just above the water line. Believe USCG has yet to issue a cause of the collision.
Correct... see above in thread as ya like verifying.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Watching Invictus stuck on a shallow spot as she tried to get out before tides went out ha.... she's stuck with thrusters throwing mud all over the place... hard to tell a billionaire its time to leave when he don't wanna.

1593893587885.png

kevnmcd

Reaction score
My daughter is an OC lifeguard and was working Emerald Bay yesterday when the 2 mega yachts came in and anchored. Supposedly the owner is the guy that started UFC and also owns a few of the beach front estates at Emerald Bay. Today she is on the harbor patrol boat there and hoping to get a tour of it.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
My daughter is an OC lifeguard and was working Emerald Bay yesterday when the 2 mega yachts came in and anchored. Supposedly the owner is the guy that started UFC and also owns a few of the beach front estates at Emerald Bay. Today she is on the harbor patrol boat there and hoping to get a tour of it.

That's an awesome gig! Wife's friend's dad is the founder of LA fitness and has a huge house on the beach over there. Next level money for sure

77charger

Reaction score
EBay beachfront is baller.... I was a poor interior EBay guy in 90's .... #255. Great community but tad douche' for us southerners ha. Had ta bail in search of my peeps.
Same guy also owns 5 homes in cameo shores like said watched this guy start from nothing and hustle his way up. And he treats us friends good.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score

Be thankful she wasn't working Peninsula couple days ago Kev.... I've had binoculars on the poor lifeguards working down there Th & Fri.... never seen them so active with responses.... I bet they're thankful sand closed Sat, surf was still rocking.