WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Magic Boats trailer parts

SMPLV

Reaction score
Does anyone know what size/part numbers for brake rotors and calipers that Magic used on their trailers? I had a bearing go out on the rear of my triple axle and it messed up the rotor pretty good. It has 3500lb axles. I'm hoping the axle stub is ok. Won't know till I pull it apart. I know as of now I need a rotor, bearings, seals, caliper and pads. I'm going to go ahead and replace the bearings and seals on all axles while I'm at it. Just need part numbers or even a place to get them. I think I found a kit on etrailer.com, 10" rotor, 5 on 4.5 studs, Kodiac 225 caliper...looks like it's the same that's on the trailer, but I'm not sure. I just bought this boat and I'm guessing there was never a service done on the wheel bearings. Thanks in advance.
Steve

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
If you would have asked this morning I could have looked at mine to try and figure it out. You should be able to get part numbers off the bearings to match up.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
There may be a part # stamped on the rear of the idler assembly. I just replaced my bearings and had to purchase new idler assemblies on my 3500lb axles. The bearings are the same size, but the dust caps vary. Benlo RV and Trailer in Irwindale is very helpful and has a full selection of parts. They also have a location in Indio.

http://benlorv.com/

Etrailer is a great source as well. I have hub assemblies I need to return (I ordered the wrong ones from there). :)

SMPLV

Reaction score
There may be a part # stamped on the rear of the idler assembly. I just replaced my bearings and had to purchase new idler assemblies on my 3500lb axles. The bearings are the same size, but the dust caps vary. Benlo RV and Trailer in Irwindale is very helpful and has a full selection of parts. They also have a location in Indio.

http://benlorv.com/

Etrailer is a great source as well. I have hub assemblies I need to return (I ordered the wrong ones from there). :)

Thank you.
Etrailer had everything I needed. Got the new rotor and caliper installed. While I was at it, I put new bearings in all the wheels. All good to go.

BarbieHunter

Reaction score
Here's what I dug up on bearing part #'s:

Inner Bearings: L-68149
Outer Bearings: L-44649
Double Lip Grease Seal: 171255TB

Are these what you found them to be SMPLV?

wzuber

Reaction score
Here's what I dug up on bearing part #'s:

Inner Bearings: L-68149
Outer Bearings: L-44649
Double Lip Grease Seal: 171255TB

Are these what you found them to be SMPLV?

those are very common part #'s for the 3500# axle assembly

Another good source for parts is Pacific Boat Trailers in Chino Ca. Just an fyi for anybody that happens upon this post in the future since this is basically an ancheint thread