WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MAGIC BOX DAVE - HERE IS YOUR RDP SPECIAL

USMC2010

Reaction score
I though we sort of settled it a while back that streamsmart and this renegade had the same build? I haven't seen one yet to confirm but what I looked at online on youtube they do.

Tackleberry

Reaction score
I though we sort of settled it a while back that streamsmart and this renegade had the same build? I haven't seen one yet to confirm but what I looked at online on youtube they do.

Have both, they are exactly the same.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Well there ya have it. How much is the streamsmart?

USMC2010

Reaction score
We bought 2 streamsmart's last summer and got a hell of a deal from that buy on here, haven't seen that low of an offer anywhere since. I do want to get a renegade on this deal for my son and daughter in law, just haven't. PM'd you the cost Dave, I will go public with it if you think I should, he isn't offering that number again and the new guy doesn't get close.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think Dave is gonna be 300.00. He called me earlier but I was at dinner with Andy, so I need to call him back.

USMC2010

Reaction score
That's the price he said from the beginning, hopefully stays the same or lower. I still think he could do a better deal based on what we paid for the competitor last year. Streamsmart upgraded their hardware for a newer version option recently so all of these prices are no joke...last year. $300 is a good deal but in my opinion not a great deal on hardware already being improved.

Havasu Catman

Reaction score
Streamsmart has everything Renegade has. Go to Captain Streamsmarts web site, contact him for a promo code and you will be very happy with the price;) I have bought quite a few boxes from him and been happy with the price and service.

USMC2010

Reaction score
I read most of that earlier tonight up to the point I got bored with it. I bought 2 streamsmart boxes last July, 1 year later they both are still killing it. Do I think they are older tech and overpriced? Absolutely! but 1 year later not a glitch with either of them.

WYRD

Reaction score
I know I should just make the jump already don't know what is keeping me from buying cause even at listed prices it would pay for it self in a matter of months if I ditched my 100/mo charter bill

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I read most of that earlier tonight up to the point I got bored with it. I bought 2 streamsmart boxes last July, 1 year later they both are still killing it. Do I think they are older tech and overpriced? Absolutely! but 1 year later not a glitch with either of them.

That's pretty much what I say too.. my tech buddies tell me I'm an idiot, and I got ripped off.. even had one of them tell me I was ripping off friends! Except they are always downloading builds, they are always fucking with them etc..

I push the button and it works.. watching that ozark show right now.

IMG_0002.jpg

BigdattyD

Reaction score
We bought 2 streamsmart's last summer and got a hell of a deal from that buy on here, haven't seen that low of an offer anywhere since. I do want to get a renegade on this deal for my son and daughter in law, just haven't. PM'd you the cost Dave, I will go public with it if you think I should, he isn't offering that number again and the new guy doesn't get close.

Dave J contacted me and wanted me to offer another deal for the Renegade RG6 Pro. So as requested if you use Promocode: RDP150 it will take $150 off the sale price on my eCommerce website (renegadebox.tv). Once you receive it go to renegadetv.info and click on the "WATCH THIS FIRST" Video, this is required before receiving any live assistance. This website is strictly for support, has no shopping cart or store, it was designed primarily to provide 5 levels of support for new and existing customers so no one is left in the dark EVER!

I am going to keep this Promocode active till the end of August so everyone who missed out last time can get this deal this time. Thank you to everyone who has followed me through the years of doing this. Also as always, we have a few new premium addons and new movie/TV addons that are replacing others who are no longer in operation. There will always be new substitutes to take the place of others.

Dave Montana

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
Order placed last night. Looking forward to checking this out.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Is the keyboard needed? Don't know anything about this streaming tv stuff

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Where can I see a list of what channels I can watch on this box? Can I watch local channels? Premium (HBO, SHO, STARZ, etc.) channels?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Where can I see a list of what channels I can watch on this box? Can I watch local channels? Premium (HBO, SHO, STARZ, etc.) channels?

There is some apps that have "channels" but honestly it doesn't really work like that for the most part.

Lets say you want to watch a NetFlix show like "The Ranch." You just goto Exodus (or whatever app you settle in on) and then you will find the Ranch and click it. Then season, then episode, then you click that.. It will pull up a list of servers. Click an HD one and you are watching it.

If you want to watch the Sopranos (HBO) you click soporanos same thing.. Game of Thrones, etc.

You can watch pretty much any TV show ever made, whenever you want too with no commercials.

Show's that are aired on Sunday are generally online within an hour or two of coming out. Sometimes movies that are in the theatres will come out immediately, but "usually" they will put up a shitty "cam" file, then about a month later (still in theatres) the SD / HD files start coming out.

RD

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Is the keyboard needed? Don't know anything about this streaming tv stuff

I bought the keyboard too. In the end, I only use it when I want to search for something and need to type in the name...it's way faster than moving the cursor to each letter and pressing OK, especially if you have to backspace or fix something. I also use it to get to the browser and move the mouse (touchpad) to pair the box with providers like openload.co.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I bought the keyboard too. In the end, I only use it when I want to search for something and need to type in the name...it's way faster than moving the cursor to each letter and pressing OK, especially if you have to backspace or fix something. I also use it to get to the browser and move the mouse (touchpad) to pair the box with providers like openload.co.

When typing in titles don't use the cursor, that would take forever. Push the cursor button and the cursor will disappear then you can move it around the on screen keyboard way faster

STV_Keith

Reaction score
When typing in titles don't use the cursor, that would take forever. Push the cursor button and the cursor will disappear then you can move it around the on screen keyboard way faster

Yeah, I know. And that takes forever compared to typing it in on the keyboard. That's what I was saying.

Jimmy

Reaction score
There is some apps that have "channels" but honestly it doesn't really work like that for the most part.

Lets say you want to watch a NetFlix show like "The Ranch." You just goto Exodus (or whatever app you settle in on) and then you will find the Ranch and click it. Then season, then episode, then you click that.. It will pull up a list of servers. Click an HD one and you are watching it.

If you want to watch the Sopranos (HBO) you click soporanos same thing.. Game of Thrones, etc.

You can watch pretty much any TV show ever made, whenever you want too with no commercials.

Show's that are aired on Sunday are generally online within an hour or two of coming out. Sometimes movies that are in the theatres will come out immediately, but "usually" they will put up a shitty "cam" file, then about a month later (still in theatres) the SD / HD files start coming out.

RD
Is there any way of doing a search for HD movies only? At the moment ive gotta go through every movie and see if there's a HD provider. I watched the new Alien movie on sunday in SD and it was bareable.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is there any way of doing a search for HD movies only? At the moment ive gotta go through every movie and see if there's a HD provider. I watched the new Alien movie on sunday in SD and it was bareable.

Not that I know of.. there is an app called HD movies though? I think it's only had feeds

STV_Keith

Reaction score
I think the app 1080 movies are only HD. The Real Movies app has a HD section where all the movies are HD only. Most apps will show you what the stream resolution is: HQ (high quality - not really, usually 480), HD (720-1080+). Some apps take you to the listing, then just auto-play the first result. For those apps, you can press the menu button on the movie/show name and choose Select Source which will bring up the list of sources. You can go through several until you find a HD stream, if available.

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
Got my magic box in the mail today. Time to play!
IMG_2630.jpg

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
Trying it out on my little test tv that I use for firestick configs. Pretty painless so far. Only gripe so far is the remote didn't come with batteries, and I don't have any AAA in the house. First world problems[emoji13] But I did order the keyboard so we're still in business.
IMG_2630.jpg

25Elmn8r

Reaction score
And we're streaming! About 15 minutes from start to finish including OTA updates. Pretty slick!
IMG_2630.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Click tv and then go find exodus.. that's my go to. All the new apps that just came out I'm not overly familiar with.

That said for fifteen minutes in you are already doing great!

Well aside from the fact that you must obviously be a lonely bachelor with no furniture anyways.. lol

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Click tv and then go find exodus.. that's my go to. All the new apps that just came out I'm not overly familiar with.

Covenant has been working well for me the last two weeks or so.

DrHW

Reaction score
Been working like a mule. I bought my son a box three years ago and it is working like a champ.

What is the current RDP member discount?

Kaotic

Reaction score
Been working like a mule. I bought my son a box three years ago and it is working like a champ.

What is the current RDP member discount?

$150 is the current discount, I just placed my order

Hye Power

Reaction score
How is this different than the firestick with kodi?

Havasu Catman

Reaction score
I just got a special code from Captain streamsmart for a brand new pro and it is cheap. Go to his web site, put a pro in the cart and use the code "boxing" to lower the price 50%. He says you will have it before the fight. That is a good deal if anyone is interested in a magic box.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I just got a special code from Captain streamsmart for a brand new pro and it is cheap. Go to his web site, put a pro in the cart and use the code "boxing" to lower the price 50%. He says you will have it before the fight. That is a good deal if anyone is interested in a magic box.

What's the website again?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

Found the website and the deal. But this is t the "renegade". Which one is superior? The Renegade RG6 pro or the streamsmart 4K pro?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
How is this different than the firestick with kodi?

Mainly ppv fights etc

They're the exact same thing.

Just make sure it has Dragon Streams if you want to watch ppl fights!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What is the price on it? Daves last deal I want to say was 300?

Jimmy

Reaction score
Whats the specs on this new box?
First review that come up on google said it was old tech.
Not that I'm knocking it, I'm interested.

WYRD

Reaction score
Someone send me a link please I want one

Joker

Reaction score
I've bought 6 boxes from the "captain". Low cost and works great.[emoji106]

25Elmn8r

Reaction score

That said for fifteen minutes in you are already doing great!

Well aside from the fact that you must obviously be a lonely bachelor with no furniture anyways.. lol

Just saw this, too funny. Furthest thing from a bachelor, been married 23 years with 2 adult kids (1 still at home) now. Newish house so no furniture in my office yet besides my desk.

BTW, Covenant is where it's at. Exodus has lost much of their content.

And I've been working with Kodi for a few years now so it's not new to me. I went this route for a better processor compared to the Firesticks and PPV fights. How do we get to the fights?