WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Magnaflow Impellers

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
I just helped a fellow RDP'r with this and thought I would pass this on to those who run a Magnaflow water pump;
Magnaflow uses a Jabsco impeller (Jabsco's parent company is ITT) which can be purchased thru Associated Diesel at a much lower price than most marine parts suppliers. Last time I checked they were around $40. Hit www.adiesel.com go to their online store & dial in part number #4598-0001
Hope it helps,
Denny

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Awesome. I need to order a spare. This is for the big Magnaflow pump right? I think it's what, 1"?

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Looks like the price is up over $50 now,, Rex showing them around $45, but likely that price is outdated,, since they still show the pump at $303.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
We sell the 3/4 and 1 inch Magnaflow style for a smidge under $45 , our prices are current Tom

showrigger

Reaction score
I didnt know you sold them Tom, i bought 2 of the 3/4 impellers under the Jabsco number (they fit other pumps too) for 20.00 each..

ptc

Reaction score
These prices are going wacky!, is it because of petroleum based rubber products??? :grumble:

JWM

Reaction score
Djunkie I have what you need cheap charlie. Hows my prop doing? I have a a guy in Indy with the same boat as yours that wants to try that propeller. Maybe I can send it to him before you wear it out????

JW

Awesome. I need to order a spare. This is for the big Magnaflow pump right? I think it's what, 1"?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Djunkie I have what you need cheap charlie. Hows my prop doing? I have a a guy in Indy with the same boat as yours that wants to try that propeller. Maybe I can send it to him before you wear it out????

JW

Prop is good. ;) What do I have to do to get another? Or do you have another one hidden that's even better? Boat went 68 last weekend in Parker with 6 fat guys in it. :D