WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Maha Longboards

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score
Thinkin about sellin these. Whattya think they're worth? Both 87". The one with a case has a heel cup and is absolutely like new. The other has no case but I put on new lace up bindings and is in almost perfect shape.

Attachments

• 100_1033.jpg
    100_1033.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 731
  • 100_1034.jpg
    100_1034.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 726
  • 100_1148.jpg
    100_1148.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 733
  • 100_1147.jpg
    100_1147.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 729

RodnJen

Reaction score
It's hard to say, they would have to appeal to the right buyer. If they are into ski racing, then they may jump them, if not, they would have to be priced right to entice prospective buyers.

I have been looking for a longer ski to cruise on but I think those are too long for recreational use. I have a 66" Maha 360 that is fun but I would like something a little longer.

I might be interested in the one with the heel cup. PM me if you decide on a price.

Good luck,
Rodney

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
It's hard to say, they would have to appeal to the right buyer. If they are into ski racing, then they may jump them, if not, they would have to be priced right to entice prospective buyers.

I have been looking for a longer ski to cruise on but I think those are too long for recreational use. I have a 66" Maha 360 that is fun but I would like something a little longer.

I might be interested in the one with the heel cup. PM me if you decide on a price.

Good luck,
Rodney

long long boards can be a great ski to race on or just play ski with, put on a 160 ft rope and they can cut jump and cruise threw shit water anytime.

RodnJen

Reaction score
long long boards can be a great ski to race on or just play ski with, put on a 160 ft rope and they can cut jump and cruise threw shit water anytime.

I would think it would be a blast but why can't I use a standard 75-100' line?

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
So... What do you want for them? 12 pack of Silver bullets enough:rolleyes:

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if i'm ready to sell em thats why I was trying to see what the market is. Some of you know these things are close to 2000.00 new and I'm not gonna fire sale em. Just spent 200.00 on the new bindings for the one. You guys will probably say I'm nuts but I'd have to get 1000.00 apeice or I think I would just keep em. The one with the case is absolutely like new! All the rubber, the hardware, nothing faded or scratched, no handle dings. Really nice case to, it's like a soft sided cooler only longer.:D

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
I'm not sure if i'm ready to sell em thats why I was trying to see what the market is. Some of you know these things are close to 2000.00 new and I'm not gonna fire sale em. Just spent 200.00 on the new bindings for the one. You guys will probably say I'm nuts but I'd have to get 1000.00 apeice or I think I would just keep em. The one with the case is absolutely like new! All the rubber, the hardware, nothing faded or scratched, no handle dings. Really nice case to, it's like a soft sided cooler only longer.:D

so 2 12'ers you're saying...;)

At a grand a piece, i don't think you'll sell them. There was one not long ago on craigslist for 600 w/ race bindings. It was on for a while too...

Hell you've got the boat, and the ski... why are you not ski racing?

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score

in my experience cutting on a longer ski takes a ot more speed then a short 360 or something like that. its a more comfortable ride at 45 or 50 and gives you some better reactions times then a short rope at those speeds

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

Depending on the boat and spray, I wouldn't be afraid to use a 100' rope with the big ski. I can't see a 160' rope unless you are going 60 mph or better.

I have always trained with a 55'-60' rope and a 360. Happens to work behind my boat, learned it from one of the best.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

Nothing wrong with your price if you can find the right buyer. Someone who was looking at a new one for $2000 should be really happy to find one for $1000, but the problem is that there is a limited market for that type ski (actually almost any water ski now days)

RodnJen

Reaction score

At a grand a piece, i don't think you'll sell them. There was one not long ago on craigslist for 600 w/ race bindings. It was on for a while too...

I saw that one, it then moved to ebay.

Marko, the skiis are probably worth more to you than someone else, I know that's how I feel about my stuff. If you want to let them go in that price range, let me know.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

Good luck,
Rodney

Would you be interested in selling your 360?

RodnJen

Reaction score
Would you be interested in selling your 360?

No thanks, I really like that ski. I have picked up 4 Maha's in the last couple of years the 360 is by far my favorite.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
No thanks, I really like that ski. I have picked up 4 Maha's in the last couple of years the 360 is by far my favorite.

If you stumble upon another 360 let me know. I wouldn't mind picking one up. :thumbsup

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score

I didnt think it would be worth selling them but thought I'd throw em out there. Yeah true , got the ropes an wrap up handles & the boat, just not sure the body is willing anymore. Oh well, they make cool hat racks! :p

L

Leadermaker

Thinkin about sellin these. Whattya think they're worth? Both 87". The one with a case has a heel cup and is absolutely like new. The other has no case but I put on new lace up bindings and is in almost perfect shape.

Hi Marko,

Where did you buy the GS from-what a great looking ski. I have been looking for one for months. Does Maharajah still make them? how did it ride compared to a longboard?:headscratch: