WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Maha Wood 360 For Sale

nsayre

Reaction score
I'm new to River Dave's but I've been checking it out a lot lately and decided that this would be the best place to sell my Maha Wood 360.

Here's the story behind this ski: My father-in-law bought this ski for my mother-in-law in the late 1970's, he thinks, from Braito's Marina at Clear Lake. He really wanted her to start skiing. She tried it out once or twice and decided skiing was not her thing so it was never used again. He put it away in a storage cabinet in their garage and basically just forgot about it. It's been in that cabinet for over 35 years. He's now 85 and she's 83. She doesn't think she'll take up skiing anytime soon. He quit when he was 75.

Anyway, the ski is a Maha Wood 360. Not sure on the length but when I compare it to my father-in-law's 68" Connelly it's at least 2 or 3 inches longer so I'm going to call it a 70".

Condition: There is one ding several inches back from the nose on top. There are several superficial scratches on top. Basically, I think that because they had the ski laying down in the storage cabinet that other stuff got put on top of it and not always carefully. There's a scrape on the bottom that's about 3/4"-1" long. The edges have some minor wear. I'm just being honest and letting you know what condition it's in.

There is no case for it and he doesn't remember it having one. It has the original hardware. Not a crack or anything wrong with it. Like brand new.

Asking $750. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks, Neil

DSCN1408.jpg DSCN1410.jpg DSCN1411.jpg DSCN1412.jpg DSCN1413.jpg DSCN1414.jpg DSCN1415.jpg DSCN1416.jpg DSCN1417.jpg DSCN1418.jpg DSCN1419.jpg DSCN1420.jpg DSCN1421.jpg

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Hate to tell you this. But your $750 price is quite high.

I have bought and sold quote a few 360s over the years. And the only time I saw one go for close to that was a brand new never been drilled exotic wood fastback.

With that being said. If you're interested in moving it for a realistic price shoot me a PM.

nsayre

Reaction score
Hate to tell you this. But your $750 price is quite high.

I have bought and sold quote a few 360s over the years. And the only time I saw one go for close to that was a brand new never been drilled exotic wood fastback.

With that being said. If you're interested in moving it for a realistic price shoot me a PM.

Thanks for the info. I'm always open to being educated and want to be fair on the price. I didn't know where to start on price and meant for $750 to be just a starting point. Should have added OBO. I'll PM you.

mquillen

Reaction score
I'm interested and not very far from your town. PM me and let me know.