WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Maherajah 360 square back 69" water ski with case and Mr M High Wrap Binding

tgingles

Reaction score
"SOLD" "SOLD" Selling a great condition Maherajah 360 Square Back Slalom ski with Maherajah soft case. This ski is in beautiful condition as can be seen in the pictures. The front binding is a Mr M High Wrap in size 8 with a rear toe plate and heel cup. Bob Maher, the owner of Maherajah skis, said that because of the open toe style of the binding the size 8 will work for foot sizes between 7 1/2 to size 9. I also have a spare Maherajah front plate in size 10 that I will include with the ski. This is a bare size 10 plate that will accept all of the binding rubber from the size 8 Mr M front binding. All rubber for the front binding was replaced approximately 1 1/2 years ago. This ski is beautiful. Bob at Maherajah said the 360 was the best ski he ever designed and is highly sought after.
I inherited this Maherajah 360 Square Back from an uncle who passed away, this was his favorite ski. $640.00 shipped to lower 48 "SOLD" "SOLD"
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Last edited:

tgingles

Reaction score
Payment received. When I get it shipped I'll send you the tracking #

Tim Gingles

tgingles

Reaction score
Having a heck of a time finding a box to fit the ski. Taking it to the local UPS store to have them build a box to get it on it's way to you.