WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mail from the White House... So stoked!!!

skiracr

Catalina Ski Race, Boat # 222
Reaction score
So my wife found out about this through a friend and I am so stoked that this happened during President Trump's time in office. Not every president does this, and is the decision of the President to fill this role for his administration. As this requires a couple more full time positions for the white house administration. What is it?

Birth announcements for our 2 boys. Signed (stamped) by none other that President Trump! We filled out the registration forms and voila, letters from the White House. The envelopes are hand written and personally addressed...I compared the last names on all the envelopes and they are all slightly different, completed by the same hand. Some may think it's whatever, or dumb...I think it's history that they'll be able to keep forever!

Thank you President Trump!

KIMG1466.JPG
KIMG1467.JPG
KIMG1468.JPG
KIMG1469.JPG

skiracr

Reaction score
Apparently they will send you a letter for any milestone. Weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, and even funerals. The event just has to be or had been during his administration? So cool. 😎

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wow! I had no idea you could do that!

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Apparently they will send you a letter for any milestone. Weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, and even funerals. The event just has to be or had been during his administration? So cool. 😎

when my mom was involved in a wedding she would send an invitation to the White House. You would get a nice letter back stating the president couldn’t attend but congratulations On your day.

boatpi

Reaction score
I got a flag that was flown over the White House. You can often buy them cheap from your congressman.

skiracr

Reaction score
when my mom was involved in a wedding she would send an invitation to the White House. You would get a nice letter back stating the president couldn’t attend but congratulations On your day.

That's bad ass!

skiracr

Reaction score
I got a flag that was flown over the White House. You can often buy them cheap from your congressman.

That is awesome!

Anymore details on how to get one? That would be Legit!

Singleton

Reaction score
My grandparents got 1 when they celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in the 90’s.
Thought it was cool then as well. moms parents signed by Bush Sr, dads parents signed by Clinton.