WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mail-in ballot

stingray11

Reaction score
Let us all know when you Republicans in Arizona get your mail-in ballot or they just passed a law to send them to Democrats? Or was that a Governor's executive order

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
They will still have a vote in person location since the Post Office isn't 100%, I already know mine and my wife's ballots are getting lost.

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
Let us all know when you Republicans in Arizona get your mail-in ballot or they just passed a law to send them to Democrats? Or was that a Governor's executive order

Where you see this?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Why is it when I go to this web site I'm registered as a permanent mail in voter. I've never mailed in a ballot
Thanks for the website. Looks like you can change your voting status if you like. It shows if you vote D or R.

You can also check past elections.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Is there an undecided choice? I'm afraid if I keep my R status it'll somehow never arrive in my mailbox.🤨

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Got my Registration Letter in Il. today. Think I will just take my chances and wear a mask.

wzuber

Reaction score
Why is it when I go to this web site I'm registered as a permanent mail in voter. I've never mailed in a ballot
Likely because at some time you indicated you'd like to be able to but still chose to go to a polling place. Gives you the option for either method.

stingray11

Reaction score
Maybe because now they are mailing mail-in ballots to every registered voter in Arizona. This is the reason for my question cuz I wanted to know if you Republicans in Arizona are getting mail-in ballots. And who the hell is paying for all this

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
Maybe because now they are mailing mail-in ballots to every registered voter in Arizona. This is the reason for my question cuz I wanted to know if you Republicans in Arizona are getting mail-in ballots. And who the hell is paying for all this

I got a mail in for the primary.
We aren’t wasting our money on homeless, bullshit trains and paper straws..... that’s how we can afford it

530RL

Reaction score

I am not aware that they are sending ballots to every registered voter in Arizona? Nevada just passed this, but not Arizona.

Anyone can request a ballot by mail in Arizona as long as they do so by October 23rd, or you can sign up for the Permanent Early Voter List. However, by State Law you must request to be on the PEVL or request a one time ballot by mail in order to receive a ballot via mail.

stingray11

Reaction score
Democrat push for all mail-in voting in AZ
But even states that offer no-excuse absentee ballots may not be prepared for large volumes of votes by mail. Take Wisconsin for example.
With a stay-at-home order in place during its April 7th election, the number of absentee ballot requests overwhelmed the system and many voters never received their requested ballots. On election day, thousands of Wisconsinites masked up and waited in long lines to cast their ballots.
According to Madison.com, dozens of people got COVID-19 after visiting the polls.
It’s one reason why Democrat State Representative Athena Salman will propose legislation in the anticipated special session to expands mail-in ballots.
“It would allow county recorders to send every single registered voter a ballot through the mail and the voter can then decide whether they want to return that ballot or whether they want to still vote in person,” Salman said.
All of Arizona’s fifteen county recorders, including Democrats and Republicans, are on-record in support of universal mail-in voting this election cycle.
Salman said the issue is being politicized in recent years because historically Republicans have supported mail-in balloting in Arizona.
“Unfortunately, what I see on the other side of the aisle is a fear perpetuated by Donald Trump they are echoing,” Salman said.

Yea,it's always about Trump!