WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mail In Voting HUH

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Well if that many democrats were invalidated, im betting that all the Republicans were rejected

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I had a discussion with a "friend" on Instagram regarding this. Her argument was if we trust the USPS with our bills and stimulus checks and all then why don't we trust them with ballots. I pointed out it's not the A to B that's the issue really. More like the lack of verification as to who it filling out the ballots. I shot cause ntinuous holes in her theory then referenced the 20% of ballots being discounted in NY as well as the one local judge (not sure where he was from) that ruled those ballots must be counted, essentially approving probable voter fraud.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
would anyone mail in their winning powerball jackpot ticket?

pepe nuke .gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Update (1340ET): It's been an interesting afternoon for commentary on the US coronavirus outbreak. Novartis CEO Vas Narasimhan said during an interview Thursday that while a combination of the vaccine and drugs should be able to treat the virus, it's still possible it might never go away, instead becoming a seasonal virus like the flu. "We just don't know," he said.

But the biggest headlines come courtesy of Dr. Fauci, who unequivocally backed President Trump's demands for in-person voting "there is no reason we can't have in-person voting"

🖕