WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mail in voting...

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
just mailed a $13k depo check to our GC for some upcoming work...
He called immediately after receiving this payment check.... asked me if the envelope was opened in the corner and taped closed....

Closed that account within 30 minutes....

I think we should trust mail in voting... LOL
image000001.jpg

Rbcconst

Reaction score
He called immediately after receiving this payment check.... asked me if the envelope was opened in the corner and taped closed....

View attachment 925698

Tell your GC to get quickbooks online. He can send you an invoice and you can pay with an ACH payment. He will get charged $15-$20 per transaction. Mailing checks is from the flinstones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Tell your GC to get quickbooks online. He can send you an invoice and you can pay with an ACH payment. He will get charged $15-$20 per transaction. Mailing checks is from the flinstones.

Hence the op.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

So you pass that $20.00 onto the customer???????????????

wallnutz

Reaction score
i know 20 bucks is 20 bucks, but burying $20 in a 10k+ quote seems easy
Add that up to the 185 invoices to just one of my contractors. Ya easy to hide $20 but at the end of the year they ask why such in increase when we are doing the same work over and over.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Add that up to the 185 invoices to just one of my contractors. Ya easy to hide $20 but at the end of the year they ask why such in increase when we are doing the same work over and over.

F Quickbooks and their ACH fees, just set up ACH with the customer.

I use QB............just not their scamming schemes.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

View attachment 925698
the term male-in voting is sexist, and MUST STOP

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 925795

LEARN and THEN protest............................... ;)
these people cant even tell what bathroom to use, or what pronouns to be called. that would be way too advanced for these morons. they only listen to lead, and even then when it blows off their bicept, they still cant figure out what to do.

fuck democrats

wallnutz

Reaction score
F Quickbooks and their ACH fees, just set up ACH with the customer.

I use QB............just not their scamming schemes.
I use QB, I’m old fashioned though. I’m done give me a check and on to the next one.

Rbcconst

Reaction score
So you pass that $20.00 onto the customer???????????????

I do not. Part of doing business. I don’t get the “its in the mail” quote and its easy for my customers.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Farther down the article it states that these are from an election in 2018. I was told once that they don't count mail in ballots unless its needed. If the results are so close that the mail in ballots could change the results then they count them. So I guess at one point they need to get rid of them.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Farther down the article it states that these are from an election in 2018. I was told once that they don't count mail in ballots unless its needed. If the results are so close that the mail in ballots could change the results then they count them. So I guess at one point they need to get rid of them.
I've wondered if something like that shouldn't be shredded. But those fine upstanding county employees wouldn't have tried to hide what they were doing. And probably officially bagged.