WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Maintenance day.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Leaving tomorrow for dove hunting so today is Maintenance day for the truck.. Fresh wash/wax to help avoid some of the desert pin stipes. Oil, fuel an air filter changes.

I love days like this. When I have no other plans so I'm not rushing, the weather is nice so the garage door is open and cranking some music.

I should have got a picture of my 3 year old helping me wax it! It was her first wax on wax off lesson lol.

Attachments

• 20200829_103903.jpg
    20200829_103903.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Leaving tomorrow for dove hunting so today is Maintenance day for the truck.. Fresh wash/wax to help avoid some of the desert pin stipes. Oil, fuel an air filter changes.

I love days like this. When I have no other plans so I'm not rushing, the weather is nice so the garage door is open and cracking some music.

I should have got a picture of my 3 year old helping me wax it! It was her first wax on wax off lesson lol.

nice truck!

Badchoices03

Reaction score
Where are you hunting?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Where are you hunting?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Some where around the Mohave Valley AZ area. Been going there the last few years. Going to do a bunch of scouting tomorrow and Monday. Hopefully find the hunny hole lol.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Not many dove here in Havasu and we feed them and they used to hang out by our pond out front. More quail and a lot of rabbits
Yeah that's what I'm hearing all over the place. But there's always a spot, just guys find it.

The quail in Havasu around the neighborhoods are ridiculously you could limit out with a sling shot lol.

Honestly even in the area we hunt around MV. There is a always a lot of quail. Just haven't went there to hunt them before.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
I tried hunting quail one year. PITA, they don't fly. Even on the road they don't fly until your tire hits their ass

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
I tried hunting quail one year. PITA, they don't fly. Even on the road they don't fly until your tire hits their ass
Lol I go most years a long with Chucker but just local around Apple Valley. Had a few good years but not much.

Chucker is stupid lol, climb a mountain, to walk down and climb again. But they are fun to shoot, so are quail. But definitely more work then dove haha